Losses give Ravens, Jets, Packers signs of better times

JetNation

Good read. I feel pretty much the same way, if there's a positive in a loss, its that we spotted them 17 points, and we could have won that game. This was a game we could lose. On the road, non-conference and against a hot potential SB team in the NFC.

This game is a great opportunity to bounce back on the road in that National Spot light against a division rival. We need to come our firing and get up early. **** every thing the kid did last week and let the pass set up the run. That team can't come from behind and win balls games. You put that on Chad Henne shoulders and the Jets win convincingly.

I never felt less angry after a loss ever, my girlfriend came home expecting a beer bottle threw the tv and was shocked when I was so calm. I knew this defense was good but I did not know it was Super Bowl defense good and it was sunday and that was with out pace strickland and sheppard. And by super bowl good I mean a defense that can win a super bowl with an ok offense, im just not sure we have an ok offense yet but I do believe in Sanchez as the future QB we have been looking for so I would not be surprised being in the hunt for the super bowl next year and beyond, just hope the O gets better as the year goes on and I can change my expectations for super bowl bound 09!

Archived