Sign in to follow this  
DLJ

***OFFICIAL ALDS NY YANKEES V. TWINS GAME THREAD***

I said it before joking about Ace eating up innings but I am shocked he came out.
I did not think you were joking, it made perfect sense Ace should have been good for 3 IMO.

Because he sucks.

Not vs lefties. He just got beat, it happens. It's not his fault Melky can't catch. If he could, then Mauer's out and Teixeira is in position to catch the ball Kubel hit.

Not vs lefties. He just got beat, it happens. It's not his fault Melky can't catch. If he could, then Mauer's out and Teixeira is in position to catch the ball Kubel hit.
The guys been garbage since he's got here, they go to Coke to get lefties out before him.

Plus taking out Ace after 1 inning makes absolutely no sense IMO.

If the Twins had any balls, they would have called a suicide squeeze there. Oh, I forgot this is the boring AL. :yawn:

;)

If the Twins had any balls, they would have called a suicide squeeze there. Oh, I forgot this is the boring AL. :yawn:

;)

lol

:rl:

;)

Uh, this is EXCITING!

Uh, this is EXCITING!

"Uh" that's what the wink was for.

Seriously though, he should have called for the squeeze there with gay-roid playing so far off. It would have been gold if he got it down. Nutless.

"Uh" that's what the wink was for.

Seriously though, he should have called for the squeeze there with gay-roid playing so far off. It would have been gold if he got it down. Nutless.

Bases loaded and no one out, Gardenhire figured he could score at least a run even with an out. Probelm also is the Yanks' infield corners are very good defensively and Cervelli can field too. Tex had the inning of his life.

Bases loaded and no one out, Gardenhire figured he could score at least a run even with an out. Probelm also is the Yanks' infield corners are very good defensively and Cervelli can field too. Tex had the inning of his life.

For all the talk about payroll the Yankees have some young arms. Good job by Robertson battling there in the 11th which was the biggest spot of his professional life!

I just want to say I was talking to myself for awhile in this thread. Thanks for coming back everyone, I was feeling lonely. :Typotux: