Jetfanmack

I have the following thoughts...

The o-line took the day off and should be fined one week's salary

Sanchez better learn to check the safeties and stop throwing into coverage

And some smaller points...

The fumble play was a mind glitch, and should have been a running play

After the line of scrimmage Sanchez needs to hold the ball as a running back

Sharper is sick!!!

And of course no call on the face-mask sack (I bet if he was Tom Brady we would've got the call)

There were three drops that should have been catches, cost us first downs and about 45 yards. We just didn't get things going on offense and we have to be better next time

And on a side note, Jared Allen is such a beast I wish we had him

The o-line took the day off and should be fined one week's salary

this is pure BS. he wasn't even touched in the entire drive before the sharper int

the endzone fumble he needed to get rid of it, it was a 3 step drop and that's 3 step drop protection

after that point Jets are down by 3 possessions, the Saints were pinned back.

Bump. I figured this would get buried after the Edwards trade, and I know a lot of you want to watch this.

I have great timing making these videos. Last week, I did it late Saturday night. This week, I do it at midnight the night before the Jets make the biggest trade they've made...in like 14 months.

Re-watch the Stuckey plays, and tell me Braylon won't make a difference. Now that we got him, it'll be interesting to see the difference in the passing offense.

this is pure BS. he wasn't even touched in the entire drive before the sharper int

the endzone fumble he needed to get rid of it, it was a 3 step drop and that's 3 step drop protection

after that point Jets are down by 3 possessions, the Saints were pinned back.

We were down 3 possesions?

Archived