I honestly think we can make a run THIS YEAR!!!!

JonEJet

keep in mind BE is only 26, this isnt necessarily a 1 year "all in" move.

as for this year, my concern is the rookie QB... like last week, chances re he won't hold up against top defenses in a playoff situation. Keep that in mind before you book super bowl tickets.

as for this year, my concern is the rookie QB... like last week, chances re he won't hold up against top defenses in a playoff situation. Keep that in mind before you book super bowl tickets.

yeah but now we have re-sign him.

I agree with you, bit.

EXCEPT, I'm delusional in the sense that I believe the Jets D this year can approach the Ravens '00 D. Their QB play was AWFUL.

If the OLine & running game can pull their own weight (they haven't thus far), this is a SB team this year.

Hey dude

Get a ****ing life...either that or go mow my lawn

LOL! I didn't insult you. all I did was tell the truth. and it obviously hit a very sensitive nerve in that humongous ego of yours. it's not the only thing thats huge..but I'll be nice..lol

LOL! I didn't insult you. all I did was tell the truth. and it obviously hit a very sensitive nerve in that humongous ego of yours. it's not the only thing thats huge..but I'll be nice..lol

Leave my penis out of this discussion.... ;)

You still stingin' that old Kelen Clemens is a dud?

What does that have to do with you being a proven jinx? I'll even admit that I was wrong about the Sanchez pick/Trade. I've never seen you admit that you've been wrong about anything. you're just a blowhard/loud mouth who is obviously insecure with himself..lol

What does that have to do with you being a proven jinx? I'll even admit that I was wrong about the Sanchez pick/Trade. I've never seen you admit that you've been wrong about anything. you're just a blowhard/loud mouth who is obviously insecure with himself..lol

Weren't you the leader of the Kellen Clemens fan club?

NO HOOOMMMO.... Its not the only thing thats huge... So gay

I agree. but your douchebaggery can ruin an entire season. and you are a proven false prophet of doom and destruction :)

You're ****ing with the guy and then calling him a dbag. wow. Classy. If he kicks your ass, it would be deserved.

NO HOOOMMMO.... Its not the only thing thats huge... So gay

Who in the blue hell is this n00b? get a clue, knucklehead ;)

You're ****ing with the guy and then calling him a dbag. wow. Classy. If he kicks your ass, it would be deserved.

I'm not classy..im sassy...and stay out of my fights with jonejinx

Archived