The Condenders

villain_the_foe

I cant front. In the preseason, me like many others were fronting on Braylon coming here. Not because we really didnt want him, we just didnt want those "problems". Now that we have Braylon Edwards I had to give him the benefit of the doubt. Doing this allowed me to think about situations that people thought would be horrible and it turned out to be excellent for that franchise.

Case in point: Randy Moss and the cheaters up north.

Randy Moss was practically ran out of "Raidah Nation" given that he didnt produce the way he did in Minny with Culpepper. Then here goes Belicheat finding a way to pull Moss out of that situation for an unprecedented 6th rounder and from that moment on Moss has been a Terror once again.

Braylon Edwards,

Came from a very successful Michigan program and went to a Cleveland program that hasnt been able to put anything together, coach wise or QB wise for years. The07-08 year that they thought they found a QB with Pro Bowl Derek Anderson they also produced a Pro Bowl WR in Edwards as well who made all the catches. Now we're talking about how he has not lived up to the hype...but neither has his QB or supporting cast for that matter. WR's can make a QB look good....but a QB makes a WR. Sanchez can make all the throws....he just hasnt had necessarily a WR that can run all the routes. We have that now. Prepare ladies and gents for an explosion of success from Braylon Edwards as well as from Cotch, Keller, Leon, Jones and Greene.

You simply cannot put 8 or 9 in the Box with Bralyon on the field. Sanchez will have the opportunity to have time in the pocket and allow for plays to develop and more importantly our O-line will be able to open up lanes better for the run game simply because of this one guy. My overall point is, Edwards isnt coming here to be "The Answer", he's simply another key to a lock that we couldnt open, and because of this I believe that he'll respond tremendously because he's not having to deal with that added pressure. He has help on every level offensively.

I thought we were condenders last night. But his has really put us in the drivers seat with cool shades on and a pretty blonde with a fat ass at shotgun!

Oh, most important. WE have our first round pick to pick up a DE!

Lets enjoy the next 10 years Ladies and Gents!

True. Damn, is this thread really too long? It seems like this thread has been viewed alot but no one commented. Maybe its that I love to type.....

Thought it was a pretty good thread. Im hurt :(

Good thread. I think the analogy of having another key to a lock we couldn't open is the same thing as we finally have the missing piece. Thus far, we are a team that wants to run the ball but can't because of how defenses stack the box. That won't happen anymore for sure. How about this: It is another key to a lock which opens up the whole door for us on offense.

Good thread. I think the analogy of having another key to a lock we couldn't open is the same thing as we finally have the missing piece. Thus far, we are a team that wants to run the ball but can't because of how defenses stack the box. That won't happen anymore for sure. How about this: It is another key to a lock which opens up the whole door for us on offense.

Lets hope this key turns the lock to this door on offense. I believe it will given that we didnt need much more on offense anyway. But man, For him to be only 26, if this works we're in for some good times. I've never been able to see this before. the 98 year came out of "no where" you know. This is different. This Defense is unbelievable and our Offense could go from 24th to top 10 legit.

Archived