Thomas Jones sucks

Kenny Powers

i dont know how many times i've said this, or how many times it needs to be said, but are people starting to realize how bad he is yet? sure, if they open up a hole a mack truck could drive through, he can get a long run, but anybody could! if there isn't a huge hole, one of the rain drops falling during the Tennessee game can knock him down! let's see, goes down as soon as he gets hit, no speed, no moves, doesnt hit hole hard. great. the only thing he does is he doesn't fumble. Get Leon the ball about 60% of the time, Shonn Greene 30% of the time, and Thomas Jones 4% of the time. on 3rd and 1, run Tony Richardson, don't run 1 yard plays to Chansi Stuckey who is not a real NFL receiver, and you're expecting him to catch it with a defender hanging all over him in a 1 yard space.

i dont know how many times i've said this, or how many times it needs to be said, but are people starting to realize how bad he is yet? sure, if they open up a hole a mack truck could drive through, he can get a long run, but anybody could! if there isn't a huge hole, one of the rain drops falling during the Tennessee game can knock him down! let's see, goes down as soon as he gets hit, no speed, no moves, doesnt hit hole hard. great. the only thing he does is he doesn't fumble. Get Leon the ball about 60% of the time, Shonn Greene 30% of the time, and Thomas Jones 4% of the time. on 3rd and 1, run Tony Richardson, don't run 1 yard plays to Chansi Stuckey who is not a real NFL receiver, and you're expecting him to catch it with a defender hanging all over him in a 1 yard space.

Stuckey is no longer a Jet....

Archived