LET ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit Somebody

I've been a member for almost 3 now, but I haven't been posting since recently...what did he do to get kicked off?

NOTHING!!!! that's the thing. from 2004- Jan 2007, i was one of the key posters at Jets Insider. they did away with me for life for using the word mate, you believe that, saying mate? so, i came here, and posted for a while, and maybe my reputation preceded me for being lifetime banned from JI for saying mate, so after a while they banned me for life. then i created a bunch of new names trying to get back on, but they kept banning me. then i think they let me back for a bit (i cant quite remember lol), but then they ultimately did away with me again.

Jetfan16

bill parcells knows me, he'll vouch

I say let the guy back in

He crawled back and begged

Sorry I already hit the spam button. I feel like the gong show host who hit the gong too early. It happens.

I will learn from this and try to do better next time. :-P

NOTHING!!!! that's the thing. from 2004- Jan 2007, i was one of the key posters at Jets Insider. they did away with me for life for using the word mate, you believe that, saying mate? so, i came here, and posted for a while, and maybe my reputation preceded me for being lifetime banned from JI for saying mate, so after a while they banned me for life. then i created a bunch of new names trying to get back on, but they kept banning me. then i think they let me back for a bit (i cant quite remember lol), but then they ultimately did away with me again.

Jetfan16

bill parcells knows me, he'll vouch

How could one figure out it was you as a different user name?

Sorry I already hit the spam button. I feel like the gong show host who hit the gong too early. It happens.

I will learn from this and try to do better next time. :-P

Maxman, now that you admit you did it on accident, you can let me back now, mate! think about the falling out you had with soothsayer sean, well just think, don't you wish you could get back at him for what he did to you? well, here's how you get back at him, let me back in here, that'll be the ultimate up yours to him, dont you think? do what's right. everybody wants it, make it happen mate!!!!

Archived