LA Angels vs. Boston Red Sox - Division Series Thread

PS17

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's Beckets ERA over his last 10 games?

6?

:rl:

Something like that.

Just what the Sox need. Beckett and a bad back.

The Sox have been a flawed team all season. They could win, but every aspect of their game has some bad tendencies.

In all seriousness...I fully expect Becks to pitch lights out

BUT

It's what Varitek does behind the dish that will tell you who wins or loses

He would have to.

I beleive the ANgels were among the league leaders in stolen bases.

I hope VMart catching Becks in one of his last starts was so they can get used to each other.

Boston needs a young catcher.

How Beckett lasted that long was more a function of how much the Angels suck rather than how good he was..that fastball was sitting 92-93 all night.

Yeah, it is never a by product of the Sox player. Only how bad the other team is. :rolleyes:

I think the Yankees secretly wish the Red Sox pull the series victory off (unlikely). The Yankees would destroy the Sox. The Angeles have some mojo going on right now.....something about an Angel on their shoulder or something....

I think the Yankees secretly wish the Red Sox pull the series victory off (unlikely). The Yankees would destroy the Sox. The Angeles have some mojo going on right now.....something about an Angel on their shoulder or something....

Yes that is such a sad story it makes the Angels hard to root against.

How Beckett lasted that long was more a function of how much the Angels suck rather than how good he was..that fastball was sitting 92-93 all night.

He was consistently hitting 94-95. He was left in one batter too long. Wagner should have been brough in to face Aybar. Tito made a mistake. Of course with the way the Red Sox are hitting it would not have mattered much.

He was consistently hitting 94-95. He was left in one batter too long. Wagner should have been brough in to face Aybar. Tito made a mistake. Of course with the way the Red Sox are hitting it would not have mattered much.

Beckett pitched well, I thought he looked good. He was probably left in a little too long. I am not going to root for the Angels because I am of the be careful what you wish for camp.

EXACTLY. Those "Let's Go Red Sox" chants were from west coast Yankees fans.

What does Skank Nation live in? :rolleyes:

Every deuce you drop in the toilet can mutter 26. Which is far more intelligible then anything posted here.

I can only speak for myself, but as of right now, I'm living in the present. 2-0 series lead, Yanks look like the best team in the league, life is good.

I don't give a **** about 26 today.

Archived