LA Angels vs. Boston Red Sox - Division Series Thread

PS17

Getting Ortiz to use steroids after he was released by the Twins? In fairness, he recognized the potential. And Ortiz isn't the only one, but one fo many, including some Yankees. Having Mitchell, a Sawx board member, ignore his teamin his BS report? Having reporters suddenly leaked Paul Byrd's name on the day he was to pitch an elimination game in the ALCS vs. the Sawx? Any more genius moves?

Wow. you really hate the Sox. I think you need therapy.

He brought in: Mike Lowell, Josh Beckett, Curt Schilling and coutnless others that helped to win 2 world series. Look at the young players and the development of them. Youks, Pedroia, Elssbury, Bard, Buchholz, Papelbon. The list goes on.

You can't win every year. Theo gives the Red Sox a chance to win it every year though.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flaking out, what did you suspect, he is the sorriest of the whole bunch!

Dude the next personal attack of yours will be the last one ever. Getting tired of it man. Talk baseball, no need for all the other crap.

Sox choked.

And you Yankee fans are pathetic.

Its unbelievable how you guys are acting... I thought Yankee fans were supposed to be above this... guess not.

:rl: Should I feel "personally attacked?" :rl:

The sox fans talked sh*t all year, but I guess that was expected of them, mets fans can never talk!

Sox choked.

Its unbelievable how you guys are acting... I thought Yankee fans were supposed to be above this... guess not.

Don't lump all fans in together. I am here trying to talk baseball.

Sox choked.

Whaaa? How long have you been here? LOL!!

I can't help but wonder how much todays choke cost Paps in free agency. It appears that sometimes a man ego can actually get the best of him.

They did not even deserve to be the wild card, they made the playoffs by default!

papsmear sucks! :rl:

Stupid post.

They were tied for the third best record in baseball. And that is with mailing in the last week of the season after wrapping up the wildcard.

Stupid post.

They were tied for the third best record in baseball. And that is with mailing in the last week of the season after wrapping up the wildcard.

Yeah and what if the Rangers and Rays could have played .500 down the stretch. :rolleyes:

What's stupid is all the billing you gave that team that could not even win a playoff game this year. :rl:

Yeah and what if the Rangers and Rays could have played .500 down the stretch. :rolleyes:

What's stupid is all the billing you gave that team that could not even win a playoff game this year. :rl:

WTF does this have to do with anything? The Sox lost 6 straight in the last two weeks and still won by 11 games over the Rays and 8 games over the Rangers. :rolleyes:

What is stupid is you not doing a little research.

Please show one post where I said the Sox were a lock? You will not find one.

My VCash went up 7x over the last two games of the series because once Lester went down, I knew it was over.

Archived