Braylon Edwards Highlights

Jets Babe

Oh God, I think that was the ****ing Chris Baker game. Otherwise known as the day I lost hope in NFL officials forever.

Why... why did you bring that back into my memory. I had stowed it away and locked away in a spot I could not think about it. Thank you. May god have mercy on your soul.

The Yankees got this :D
Despite you making the series thread. ;)

Hey if you want Pace, then Lito or someone has to come out to keep the white to green ratio balanced.

You could keep Gholston if you want, I'll fix his jersey to #50 and add both Edwards and Pace, or I could just replace Gholston with Edwards, and Lito with Pace.

Too bad you still owe me for the last one. :)

Despite you making the series thread. ;)

Hey if you want Pace, then Lito or someone has to come out to keep the white to green ratio balanced.

You could keep Gholston if you want, I'll fix his jersey to #50 and add both Edwards and Pace, or I could just replace Gholston with Edwards, and Lito with Pace.

Too bad you still owe me for the last one. :)

Ok Add Edwards & pace. Leave that ****er Gholston :D

Muchas gracias!!!!!!!!

oKvip_yY8Qc

WOW. :eek:

That play against the Cards is SICK. AND he scored on Revis in the end.

I'll take a couple of dropped passes for this huge playmaking ability. Way better than what we had.

It's not the first time he scored on Revis either. Let me find out that the only guy to survive Revis Island is now our #1. SICK!

VTPjab3_OHY

This is a clearer version of the catch.

flre-GnEz6k

Edwards gives Sanchez a big target...something he really needs. All of his favorite receiving targets are:

Cotch - 6-0

Keller - 6-2

Washington - 5-8

B. Smith - 6-2

Edwards is 6-3 215 and runs a 4.4 40. It's not very often you find size and speed like that. Not to mention, he's YOUNG. 26 years old. Awesome trade. :cheers:

Edwards gives Sanchez a big target...something he really needs. All of his favorite receiving targets are:

Cotch - 6-0

Keller - 6-2

Washington - 5-8

B. Smith - 6-2

Edwards is 6-3 215 and runs a 4.4 40. It's not very often you find size and speed like that. Not to mention, he's YOUNG. 26 years old. Awesome trade. :cheers:

:rl:@ me being taller than Leon

Archived