Rex Ryan Caves: Regrets pseudo-feud with Crowder

crashingjet

Seems a certain New York coach can't stick to his guns and is worried about his upcoming game.

DAVIE - Regrets? Rex Ryan has one.

And, believe it or not, it has to do with a certain verbose/combative/hilarious Miami Dolphins linebacker.

"I think the thing with Channing Crowder, if I had to do one thing over, that would probably be it," Ryan, the New York Jets' rookie head coach, said Wednesday of his pseudo-feud with a player 21 years his junior.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-rex-ryan-channing-crowder-100709,0,953256.story

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems a certain New York coach can't stick to his guns and is worried about his upcoming game.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-rex-ryan-channing-crowder-100709,0,953256.story

This has to do with him being worried about the game how? Man you never give it up huh? Its called the high road, but no body associated with the Dolphins would understand that so I forgive you.

This has to do with him being worried about the game how? Man you never give it up huh? Its called the high road, but no body associated with the Dolphins would understand that so I forgive you.

High road? What the hell is that? I live in South Florida, the highest road here is an overpass.

:yawn:

We just played the Pats,Titans and Saints, back to back to back. You think he's going to lose sleep over playing the dolphins?

He realizes he's a head coach and he shouldn't stoop to the likes of Channing Chowder or any run of the mill dolphin player for that matter.

Bro, your team is pathetic, you'll be in the AFC east basement locked up with the Bills for years and years to come. Shut your mouth because it's embarrassing. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

We just played the Pats,Titans and Saints, back to back to back. You think he's going to lose sleep over playing the dolphins?

He realizes he's a head coach and he shouldn't stoop to the likes of Channing Chowder or any run of the mill dolphin player for that matter.

Bro, your team is pathetic, you'll be in the AFC east basement locked up with the Bills for years and years to come. Shut your mouth because it's embarrassing. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Funny part is that after the fluke last year they all thought they had a superbowl team, lol.

QUOTE]

And we just played the Falcons, Colts, Chargers and Bills back to back to back to back. What's the point?

Really? We're the pathetic franchise? The Jets went an entire decade without breaking a .500 record for the year. Yup, losing seasons for an entire decade. And, your guys are the only franchise to NOT go to the Superbowl since the merger. I'm starting to feel bad for you guys. No, no I'm not.

"I think the thing with Channing Crowder, if I had to do one thing over, that would probably be it," Ryan said, "because clearly I was joking about the whole thing, which I had done before in the past in Baltimore with Chad Johnson [Ochocinco] and with some other guys.

"For some reason, I don't think the tone was reflected that way. That is what it is. I'll say this to you guys: I'm not going to be hard to find out there. I'll be wearing a white jersey with a 77 on it."

Wow. In no way is that 'caving', dolphin teal-wearer. The great part of this is that on Tuesday morning your lousy gimmick team will have lost by at least 3 touchdowns.

This game won't be close. Your nonsensical offense cannot stand up to a defense that will ignore the silly trickerations and just punch you in the mouth.

DId anyone see the Joke he made at the end of yesterdays presser about this? It was pretty amusing

****ing hilarious!!! I was dying when I watched that last night. Did you hear the roar of laughter coming from the media...even after he left the podium. I love his guy.

And we just played the Falcons, Colts, Chargers and Bills back to back to back to back. What's the point?

Serious question, a week ago 90% of your posts included this...:bag: and I recall you saying that you couldnt find a win on your schedule...why did beating up the hapless Jills give you confidence or is this all build up for the MNF?

Are we going to talk about something that happened 20 years ago bro?.. *****in dolphin fanboys are such dinks.

Hold on to your precious Marino, thats all you guys can rest your sack on. Everything else is miserable. I don't care what happened 20,30 or 40 years ago. Right now and for the last 10 years (since you want to have a history lesson) the Dolphins have been in the AFC east cellar, co-living with the Bills. Keep talking about ancient history phin fan because thats all you have. Your existence rests on the hands of the wildcat, it could actually get worse.

Your franchise is pathetic bro, we have been on the cusp for 10 years (making the playoffs 6 of 10).

it's ok, keep talking about yesterday fool and making yourself look like an idiot. You guys happen to have a good season while we traded you OUR Q.B and Tom Brady was injured. To bad the Bills sucked because had they been even marginally decent you would have sucked again last year.

Fluke year? most definitely!!

NOW GET BACK IN THAT BASEMENT WHERE YOU BELONG!!!

CJ, are you naturally a loser or did you have to take steroids and work at it.

Says the guy who didn't know a runner could fend off a defender by using a facemask. Seriously, go hide under a bed for a while untill I forget that.

Well, looks like we can add liar into the long list of things that you've clearly proven to be this week.

That is not a lie.

In 1970, the leagues fully merged under the name National Football League and divided into two conferences of an equal number of teams

1968 AFL-NFL champs Jets

****ing hilarious!!! I was dying when I watched that last night. Did you hear the roar of laughter coming from the media...even after he left the podium. I love his guy.

Serious question, a week ago 90% of your posts included this...:bag: and I recall you saying that you couldnt find a win on your schedule...why did beating up the hapless Jills give you confidence or is this all build up for the MNF?

You have me confused with somebody else. Use the search feature, I never said anything about not being able to win 1 game and you'll also find that :bag: represents .0001% of my posts from the last month.

Really? We're the pathetic franchise? The Jets went an entire decade without breaking a .500 record for the year. Yup, losing seasons for an entire decade. And, your guys are the only franchise to NOT go to the Superbowl since the merger. I'm starting to feel bad for you guys. No, no I'm not.

Really?

I think you may want to do a little homework.

Wow!! I am astonished at your lack of any concernable football knowledge.

Just keep thinking the Jets traded Pennington to us :D Unbelievable bro, grab a bag for your head.

Oh yeah, your teams only been to the playoffs 4 times in the past 10 years, not 6. Gets your facts straight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ny_jets

Also, when you say "pathetic franchise", you're including the entire exsistance of said franchise, which, when weighed out, your team is the clear winner.

Wow!! I am astonished at your lack of any concernable football knowledge.

Just keep thinking the Jets traded Pennington to us :D Unbelievable bro, grab a bag for your head.

Oh yeah, your teams only been to the playoffs 4 times in the past 10 years, not 6. Gets your facts straight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ny_jets

Also, when you say "pathetic franchise", you're including the entire exsistance of said franchise, which, when weighed out, your team is the clear winner.

Dude, please learn how to use the quote feature.

Funny part is that after the fluke last year they all thought they had a superbowl team, lol.

Give them some props, they had a great season last year. The schedule helped out a lot. Chad gives every team hope, then of course he dashes the hope across the rocks like a pirate ship. But, they had a good year, look at the Titans, who would have thought they would be so bad this year. I'm concerned with the Jets baby!!!! It's a great time to be a Jets fan right now. I can't wait to see what Edwards does against Miami. Good luck Crashingjet.

Archived