Rex Ryan Caves: Regrets pseudo-feud with Crowder

crashingjet

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give them some props, they had a great season last year. The schedule helped out a lot. Chad gives every team hope, then of course he dashes the hope across the rocks like a pirate ship. But, they had a good year, look at the Titans, who would have thought they would be so bad this year. I'm concerned with the Jets baby!!!! It's a great time to be a Jets fan right now. I can't wait to see what Edwards does against Miami. Good luck Crashingjet.

Thanks, good luck to you too.

Aside from the Texans and Jags, but that's a nice club you belong to.

Dude you havent won a Superbowl since '73 and you havent played in one since 1985, you have no room to clown anyone.

Aside from the Texans and Jags, but that's a nice club you belong to.

Dude, it's not like the Dolphins are collecting titles like the Yankees now is it?

The Dolphins last went to the Superbowl 25 years ago, about 13 years before you were born, and last won it 36 years ago.

I know, I know, but the Dolphins went undefeated in 1972. That makes them great despite the fact that they've only beaten the most inept franchise in the NFL not named the Lions this season.

do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

He has to come here for amusement, it's blatantly obvious that he's a lonely mess and if you ignore him he'll just go away. More specifically he'll go away and cry in his pillow until a response shows up.

For a guy to spend this much time on a opposing teams forum speaks volumes about him.

A. Dolphin fans must hate his insight or he'd be posting there

B. He views this site as his GF, he gets enjoyment, company, anger, and he gets ....to argue. Just like in real life, in the end there's no action

C. He needs real life social interaction, so if we stop feeding him maybe he'll go ....away

Dude, it's not like the Dolphins are collecting titles like the Yankees now is it?

The Dolphins last went to the Superbowl 25 years ago, about 13 years before you were born, and last won it 36 years ago.

I know, I know, but the Dolphins went undefeated in 1972. That makes them great despite the fact that they've only beaten the most inept franchise in the NFL not named the Lions this season.

When did they beat the Browns?

Wow check you out.

we`ve been more then you which makes us superior, might as well count this year as well, thats 5. Go ahead and be anal (or take it, whatever you like).

***** bro you know what I mean. We never traded Pennington my bad. Your pathetic franchise picked him up, does that make you feel better skippy?, the same lame Chad Pennington, your Pathetic fans (including yourself) bashed for 8 years here. Watching and reading your forums you guys were so (disgustingly) happy with getting our retread Q.B it was humiliating. What the hell are you loafs drafting for?,,, where are all these draft picks over the last 6-7 years?.. you mean your scouting department is futile as well?...

Bottom line is your pathetic franchise is just that, PATHETIC!, you went after Chaddy because you guys suck!.. we got rid of Chad for reason, then you go get him and heeeeeeeee?.. yup you guessed it, sucks,fragile,gets injured, and our retread took your pathetic team to the playoffs since God knows when. That my friend is pathetic!

Now the Jets are going to be beasts for a long time, your bitter and your vagina hurts. it's ok bro. I'd be mad too.

do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

He has to come here for amusement, it's blatantly obvious that he's a lonely mess and if you ignore him he'll just go away. More specifically he'll go away and cry in his pillow until a response shows up.

For a guy to spend this much time on a opposing teams forum speaks volumes about him.

A. Dolphin fans must hate his insight or he'd be posting there

B. He views this site as his GF, he gets enjoyment, company, anger, and he gets ....to argue. Just like in real life, in the end there's no action

C. He needs real life social interaction, so if we stop feeding him maybe he'll go ....away

What else am I gonna do at work? Work? Pffft.

Says the guy who didn't know a runner could fend off a defender by using a facemask. Seriously, go hide under a bed for a while untill I forget that.

That is not a lie.

You have me confused with somebody else. Use the search feature, I never said anything about not being able to win 1 game and you'll also find that :bag: represents .0001% of my posts from the last month.

You dont want me to do this...because egg will be in your face...again.

Seriously? You can't be serious.

Ok, here it goes. A decade is 10 years. We are in the year 2009, so 10 years ago would be 1999. Miami went to the playoffs in 99', 00', 01' and 08'. My bad on the 5 times, I was also counting 98' when we went also. My bad, I was wrong.

So, the Jets went to the playoffs in 2007 eh. Amazing how they did that with a 4-12 record :rolleyes:

ok, here's the deal.

When using the quote feature, you want it to look something like this:

[/QU0TE=Posters Name]The text your intended to quote[/QU0TE]

Then you enter your response here.

---------------------------------------------------

By following these easy steps, you too, can not look like a retard.

Seriously? You can't be serious.

Ok, here it goes. A decade is 10 years. We are in the year 2009, so 10 years ago would be 1999. Miami went to the playoffs in 99', 00', 01' and 08'. My bad on the 5 times, I was also counting 98' when we went also. My bad, I was wrong.

So, the Jets went to the playoffs in 2007 eh. Amazing how they did that with a 4-12 record :rolleyes:

Wow, you're dumb in more ways imaginable. First off, let me help you out here. Since you clearly couldn't put it together by the 4 years he mentioned, clearly he was discussing the years in which the playoffs took place, not the season themselves (e.g., the playoffs after the 2006 season took place in 2007). The fact that you couldn't figure that out yet only saw a problem with 2007 season being one where the Jets didn't make the playoffs is laughable, considering they didn't make it after the 2003 or 2005 seasons either. The seasons in which the Jets made the playoffs in the past decade would then be: 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006.

However, what makes it even more laughable is you were crediting the Dolphins with 5 trips because you were counting their 98 season. Yet someone how didn't count the 98 season for the Jets? I would think that year would count for the Jets, you know considering they made it further than the Dolphins that year. You only continue to embarrass yourself further with each and every post.

Archived