Derek Anderson is glad that Braylon is gone

crashingjet

My team has been good while i've been alive.lol I don't know why i "had to be alive" to cherrish a storied history of the franchise i root for..but ok.

Cherish and Brag about are not synonymous.

:yeahthat:

Just another pathetic dolphag loser. It never seems to fail.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
**** you. I'll be here after MNF and you'd better prey your team does what you've been touting all ****ing week.

Gotta love the position of the guys supposed to lose.

You win, you come back and rub in our faces.

You lose, you either disappear or rattle off the excuses:

1. We'd have won if Pennington was in there.

2. You guys were favored to win anyway, we're building for the future while you're blowing your load now.

3. We'd have won if not for _________ call. F the refs.

4. You guys got lucky with _________ play, if not for that, we'd have won.

5. Whatever, we're soooooooooo gonna beat you next time.

6. My vagina is irritated and chaffing.

Your team's run game is one to watch. No denying that. Could get interesting though if the Jets manage to shut the run down. I can't see Chad Henne taking the game on his shoulders and winning it.

No question both teams are going into this game with similar game plans....Stop the run and make the young QB win the game. Obviously your WR's are better then our WR's. One thing that would concern me as a jet fan is Braylon who is getting the start right away and not being on the same page with Sanchez. Edwards maybe runs a wrong route or the timing isnt there and BOOM!! Interception.

Your team's run game is one to watch. No denying that. Could get interesting though if the Jets manage to shut the run down. I can't see Chad Henne taking the game on his shoulders and winning it.

Can they run against 9 men in the box? Because I see no reason to put less than that in tight.

No question both teams are going into this game with similar game plans....Stop the run and make the young QB win the game. Obviously your WR's are better then our WR's. One thing that would concern me as a jet fan is Braylon who is getting the start right away and not being on the same page with Sanchez. Edwards maybe runs a wrong route or the timing isnt there and BOOM!! Interception.

I don't think you'll see Braylon be the center piece of the passing game, that'll still be Cotch's territory for a while. But that is a concern, and his reported dropping problems.

And you don't think BE's gameplan is going to be extremely simplified to prevent just that? I don't know how much time you need with a QB to run a deep post or a go route. If he wants to play hard, there's no one on your team that can cover him.

Gotta love the position of the guys supposed to lose.

You win, you come back and rub in our faces.

You lose, you either disappear or rattle off the excuses:

1. We'd have won if Pennington was in there.

2. You guys were favored to win anyway, we're building for the future while you're blowing your load now.

3. We'd have won if not for _________ call. F the refs.

4. You guys got lucky with _________ play, if not for that, we'd have won.

5. Whatever, we're soooooooooo gonna beat you next time.

6. My vagina is irritated and chaffing.

Hey if we lose...we lost to the better team. You will not hear some weak ass Pennington excuses or favored to win bullcrap. Were only 1.5 point dogs anyways...The game is at our house on MNF what more could you want....actually i would prefer hot and humid 1pm while you wear your green jerserys but hey MNF will do.

Now, despite doing all that, you guys are up by 6 games, what does that tell you?

That was have owned you for the last 10 years. :)

That your team is heading towards the trash (again) and will enter your 10th year without a playoff win.

That the Dolphins have to gain publicity, not on the field, but by selling off parts to celebrities.

That the Dolphins, even after winning the East, STILL can barely fill the stadium.

That the Tuna is gone after this year, and it is going to be a few more long years for Dolphin fans.

BZ

**** you. I'll be here after MNF and you'd better prey your team does what you've been touting all ****ing week.

:yawn:

You should re-read some of your post this week, also you won't show up after Monday Night for awhile....I already know troll.

Your team never seems to fail....to fail.

Ironic, really.

:gay:

That your team is heading towards the trash (again) and will enter your 10th year without a playoff win.

That the Dolphins have to gain publicity, not on the field, but by selling off parts to celebrities.

That the Dolphins, even after winning the East, STILL can barely fill the stadium.

That the Tuna is gone after this year, and it is going to be a few more long years for Dolphin fans.

BZ

PWNED!!!

Really?

With the best run game and a great run stopping D, young QB we are heading in to trash?

What the hell you call your franchise since the merger then?

The stadium that...we own?

Last time I checked, we had a sellout/

It has been many long generations of jets fans.

Really?

With the best run game and a great run stopping D, young QB we are heading in to trash?

What the hell you call your franchise since the merger then?

It has been many long generations of jets fans.

Sellout? Looked pretty empty on Sunday, I know it was a blowout but that just tells me 95% of the crowd were Bills fans.

Sellout? Looked pretty empty on Sunday, I know it was a blowout but that just tells me 95% of the crowd were Bills fans.

Didin't look full for the first 10-15 mins because all week they have been announcing that the game starts at 415 and it started at 405.

Did you happen to catch mnf game?

Really?

Yes, really...

3993870764_acda00b9f1_o.gif

Look who is the only team with a worst fan attendance record in the entire NFL....

BTW: this was 2008, the year you were 11-5, won the east and the Lions were 0-16.

BZ

Yes, really...

Look who is the only team with a worst fan attendance record in the entire NFL....

BTW: this was 2008, the year you were 11-5, won the east and the Lions were 0-16.

BZ

your a joke our avg. home attendance was 65,000. more than most of the other teams..thanks for making yourself look stupid.

seriously bro..why does your franchise stink so bad...i mean, losing record, hasn't been to a superbowl in how long, won a fluky superbowl when man walked on moon, very little divsion titles...honestly man...the jets suck Donkey Kong Schlong.

How can you even talk right now bum?

Your team signed Chad Pennington after we cut his ass. From a rival team? that is pretty freaking pathetic. Chad Pennington phin boy!!!, the same C.P that you and your minions bashed and talked smack about for years, your team was so desperate they signed our scraps, now look at ya?:baby:

More Jets fans show up at your home games, now with the team rolling there will be more then usual.

Bro the phins are garbage, all you have is Marino's balls to juggle in your mouth, as good as he was he still never won a ring. Your team is on the decline, your whole existence relies on the wildcat, without that it could be 1-15 or 0-16. Your right on the cusp of ultimate bottom feeding.

Quit while your ahead.

Point being he is a young QB that was drafted fairly high and has been deemed the future by our FO..obviously the jurys still out on him but it's exciting to have a young qb and this year we'll find out what he's got.

Oh, QB's drafted in the 2nd Round? We've had a couple of those:

display_image.jpg

1109jd500x325.jpg

I think you guys had another one drafted not too long ago... how'd that work out for you?

41868215.jpg

Yes, really...

BZ

Great work.. BWHAHAHAHA!

I say let these inbreds keep talking. It's classic watching the "piss in the wind" factor taking place in front of all our eyes. You can't get better entertainment then this.

Well maybe if you listen to this.

OGuGdbrQKag

:character42:

Your team signed Chad Pennington after we cut his ass. From a rival team? that is pretty freaking pathetic. Chad Pennington phin boy!!!, the same C.P that you and your minions bashed and talked smack about for years, your team was so desperate they signed our scraps, now look at ya?:baby:

More Jets fans show up at your home games, now with the team rolling there will be more then usual.

Bro the phins are garbage, all you have is Marino's balls to juggle in your mouth, as good as he was he still never won a ring. Your team is on the decline, your whole existence relies on the wildcat, without that it could be 1-15 or 0-16. Your right on the cusp of ultimate bottom feeding.

Quit while your ahead.

Yea props to you man...You cut your Qb and then he signs with your hated rival and in my first trip ever the meadowlands i left that ****hole ruins of a stadium in my j peezy jersey with a big ol' dmile on my face. Thanks for bringing up memories...bum.

Your team signed Chad Pennington after we cut his ass. From a rival team? that is pretty freaking pathetic. Chad Pennington phin boy!!!, the same C.P that you and your minions bashed and talked smack about for years, your team was so desperate they signed our scraps, now look at ya?

You mean the guy who marched in to the giants stadium, and beat you and your new QB for the division title?

Bro the phins are garbage, all you have is Marino's balls to juggle in your mouth, as good as he was he still never won a ring.

Marino never won a ring.

We have another guy in HoF with twice as many rings as your franchise.

Your team is on the decline, your whole existence relies on the wildcat, without that it could be 1-15 or 0-16. Your right on the cusp of ultimate bottom feeding.

That might be the dumbest statment I have heard in a while.

Whole existance relies on the wildcat?

The formation we run around 10 times a game?

Archived