Off Topic - Attention PatsfanTx

Garb

...I have just lost nearly an hour of my life trying to explain something to the dumbest women in the world. I come accross this problem often since my co's home office is in Houston, Texas. Please explain why, generally speaking, folks in Houston are 1) slow 2) slow 3) slow 4) not so bright 5) talk too much 6) talk in circles 7) make something so much harder than it needs to be 8) slow 9) slow 10) dumb???

Ughhhh.....where's the "frustrated" smilie face? Ooops - this is a Jets board - "flustrated" :lol:

...I have just lost nearly an hour of my life trying to explain something to the dumbest women in the world. I come accross this problem often since my co's home office is in Houston, Texas. Please explain why, generally speaking, folks in Houston are 1) slow 2) slow 3) slow 4) not so bright 5) talk too much 6) talk in circles 7) make something so much harder than it needs to be 8) slow 9) slow 10) dumb???

Ughhhh.....where's the "frustrated" smilie face? Ooops - this is a Jets board - "flustrated" :lol:

Too funny Garb.

I've been down here since January 2000, and it took me a good two years to get used to everything. It is quite the shock coming here from Boston and New York.

Texans love to hear themselves talk and they go on and on before ever making their point. Just the way it is.

On the good side, most Texans are very nice people. Way too polite for me, but that's just the way they are.

It was a conference call, so there were several women "challened" women to deal with. I gave up. And yes, I have lost several brain cells in the process..... :cry:....Wise-guy! JonE - shut up, you. :lol:

Stop makig fun of my southern roots

confederate_flag.jpg

It's a deal if you stop making fun of my accent, you wicked smaht a@@.... :lol:

Still, between the talking dummies in Houston and the Computer Geek engineer people who for some reason need to do things the hard way - I'm having a frustrating day!

Archived