Is this a penalty?

crashingjet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a thinker. ;)

While they're battling Buffalo for 3rd, New England and the Jets will be contending for 1st. BUT THEY WON THE AFC EAST IN 2008 WHEN TOM BRADY WAS HURT AND ONLY AFTER BRETT FAVRE GOT HURT. They are so awesome!!! Now they'll miss the playoffs for another 7 straight years.

This coming from a fanbase that is collectively creaming in their pants because Coach Tons of Fun has won exactly three games in his career.

Rich Kotite has more career wins at this point. But please continue, This is better than cable. :character42:

When was the last time you won a playoff game? :rl:

I actually got the the finals of my fantasy football league last year, so I think week 16 was the last time I won playoff game. Got a decent chunk of change for it too!

Hey, thanks for the memory JG! :cheers:

I actually got the the finals of my fantasy football league last year, so I think week 16 was the last time I won playoff game. Got a decent chunk of change for it too!

Hey, thanks for the memory JG! :cheers:

You see how pathetic you and your team are, that's what you are reduced to count as a playoff win. :rl:

What a sad little clown you are!

Ask him about the real owner the one that has over 90% of the team. He knows the one I'm talking about the New Yorker. LOL, your poor team is even owned by NY.

I will explain this as clearly as possible, I know you sometimes have trouble comprehending, so I'll lay it out for you.

In your above post, in an effort to try and get under my skin (because you know how little I care for NY transplants, such as yourself) you made the blanket statement that Ross was a New Yorker. A statement like that makes the assumption that Ross was born and raised in New York. To which I informed you that Ross graduated from Miami Beach High. This statement by me was meant to show that Ross was not raised in New York.

Come on now, you think I'd walk into that?

Stephen M. Ross (born 1940 in Detroit, Michigan) is founder, chairman and CEO of The Related Companies, L.P. (TRC), a New York City-based real estate firm. He owns 95% of the Miami Dolphins NFL football franchise and 95% of Land Shark Stadium. [1]

Later he earned his degree in accounting in 1962 from the University of Michigan Business School, a Juris Doctor from the Wayne State School of Law in 1965. He earned an LL.M. degree in Taxation from the New York University School of Law (1966)

Oh yea, where does he live now? He was born in Michigan his parents moved to Florida, he graduated high school there went to UF for a little while and then left.

The man could live anywhere in the world and he picked NYC.

In a clumsy attempt at back peddaling you said "I wouldn't fall into that trap" and then proceded to add that Ross was born in Michigan.

So, you and I have established that Ross was born in Michigan and raised in Florida, and we even have him attending UF.

You then point out that Ross moved to New York to attend school and then do business and you're right, as most billionaire businessmen do, he spends time in New York City.

What BJ, nothing? No come back.

Yes, I do have a comeback.

According to your logic, because Ross moved to NYC in his 20's and has done business there that he can only be considered a New Yorker (regardless of the fact that he owns a home in Palm Beach). You have ignored that his childhood was spent in two other states and yet only focused on where he chose to live in order to do business as a means of establishing a regional identitiy. This is what your posts say.

So, by this logic, you are a Floridian only and can not be considered a New Yorker. Again, this is your logic, not mine and I hate the conclusion. Having you considering yourself as only a Floridian makes my skin crawl.

I always laugh when Jet fans compare NYC to Miami. It's almost as if you guys are as embarrassed to be from New Jersey as the NFL is.

NYC IS awesome. I totally agree.

East Rutherford, New Jersey sucks and smells like a french women's ****.

Heyyyy,

I am partial to French women

I will explain this as clearly as possible, I know you sometimes have trouble comprehending, so I'll lay it out for you.

In your above post, in an effort to try and get under my skin (because you know how little I care for NY transplants, such as yourself) you made the blanket statement that Ross was a New Yorker. A statement like that makes the assumption that Ross was born and raised in New York. To which I informed you that Ross graduated from Miami Beach High. This statement by me was meant to show that Ross was not raised in New York.

In a clumsy attempt at back peddaling you said "I wouldn't fall into that trap" and then proceded to add that Ross was born in Michigan.

So, you and I have established that Ross was born in Michigan and raised in Florida, and we even have him attending UF.

You then point out that Ross moved to New York to attend school and then do business and you're right, as most billionaire businessmen do, he spends time in New York City.

Yes, I do have a comeback.

According to your logic, because Ross moved to NYC in his 20's and has done business there that he can only be considered a New Yorker (regardless of the fact that he owns a home in Palm Beach). You have ignored that his childhood was spent in two other states and yet only focused on where he chose to live in order to do business as a means of establishing a regional identitiy. This is what your posts say.

So, by this logic, you are a Floridian only and can not be considered a New Yorker. Again, this is your logic, not mine and I hate the conclusion. Having you considering yourself as only a Floridian makes my skin crawl.

New York owns S Florida so we can come and go as we please, you on the other hand are ****ed.

I didn't ignore anything I posted that he was born in Michigan and went to school in Florida but left and now lives and owns a business in NY. He owns a home in Palm Beach, wow a rich New Yorker owns a home in Palm Beach there's a ****ing shock.

It's OK don't feel bad because another NY based business owner has to help save S Florida from going in the ****ter.

New York owns S Florida so we can come and go as we please, you on the other hand are ****ed.

I didn't ignore anything I posted that he was born in Michigan and went to school in Florida but left and now lives and owns a business in NY. He owns a home in Palm Beach, wow a rich New Yorker owns a home in Palm Beach there's a ****ing shock.

It's OK don't feel bad because another NY based business owner has to help save S Florida from going in the ****ter.

You get a 4 for your deflection. It was weak, to say the least and your argument is tiresome.

'

HEY FISH TROLLS!

Hows the Fla. real estate market doing?

Is your house worth about 28% of what you paid for it?

Dont worry, hold on for 10 yrs it will come back.

No problems like that in NY or NJ, even in Rutherford, the town you make fun of!

Im coming down in Nov to look at some waterfront condos.

They used to sell for >300K and now are <50K.

I might buy 4 or 5 units.

Say hello to your new neighbor!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AWESOME!!!

Too bad the play was on the opposite side of the field, it was hard to see from my seats! :)

BZ

One of the top 3 most exciting single Jet plays of all time in my book. Have to think about the others but Walker's TD (also against Miami) in the 51-45 game is on the list as well.

One of the top 3 most exciting single Jet plays of all time in my book. Have to think about the others but Walker's TD (also against Miami) in the 51-45 game is on the list as well.

Wayne's game winning catch from Curtis Martin against TB when Meshown was there.

BZ

HEY FISH TROLLS!

No problems like that in NY or NJ, even in Rutherford, the town you make fun of!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me school y...

Nah... It's too easy.

How was the short bus today?

HEY FISH TROLLS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who you kidding?

They all live together in one FEMA trailer! :Nuts:

Archived