Who are you more excited to see this week?

Who are you more excited to see play this week?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who are you more excited to see play this week?

Braylon Edwards or Calvin Pace?

I gotta say Braylon just because of the mismatches he is going to cause with him on the field. Everyone is going to benefit when he is in.

Poll comin..

Both, Edwards is more of a surprise but anything that gets VG off the field is welcomed.

Braylon.

I don't expect him to do much on Monday, but I've wanted this WR upgrade forever. It's gonna be fun having the Jets beat opponents up on both sides of the ball once he gets up to speed. Thing is he'll have to be respected even if he's not.

I'd be more excited about Pace if Pennington had lived to see this game.

Braylon hasn't had a lot of time with the team or the offense to make a significant impact (hopefully I am dead wrong) but he will create mismatches for OTHER players to perform better.

So with that said I will have to say Pace, just because our D has been our strong suit and with this guy back on this squad with an un experienced QB at the helm for Phins, he could have an awesome night.

This question isn't who do I think will produce more or who do I think would make more of an impact. It is who am I most excited to see. That answer is Braylon. I feel this way because I knew Pace was coming back and it was expected. This whole Edwards thing is a surprise so I am more excited to see the additional, unexpected addition to the team over the expected, known addition. That is just me.

• Upvote 1
Edwards, only because we've never had a receiver like this since Keyshawn. We already know what Pace can do. This trade has overshadowed the return of Calvin Pace.

we already know what Pace can do in Mangini's Defense! Not Rex's!!

I say Pace!!

Braylon.

As a Michigan fan he is my favorite Wolverine ever, so to have him on the Jets is just awesome. He is something we havn't had since Keyshawn, a true #1 WR. I am very excited.

Braylon Edwards or Calvin Pace?

I gotta say Braylon just because of the mismatches he is going to cause with him on the field. Everyone is going to benefit when he is in.

Poll comin..

Wish you would have had "other" as an option. Im actually looking forward to Sanchez. We all know what Pace and Edwards is capable of. Im looking forward to Sanchez and how he responses to the new senario. Most exciting in my opinion.

• Upvote 1
Braylon.

I don't expect him to do much on Monday, but I've wanted this WR upgrade forever. It's gonna be fun having the Jets beat opponents up on both sides of the ball once he gets up to speed. Thing is he'll have to be respected even if he's not.

I'd be more excited about Pace if Pennington had lived to see this game.

Not so sure your right about that Slats. I think they will have like a 10 play package for him.

If the Fish try to single cover him with Smith, and I think they will, I expect to see him get hit with a deep slant very early in the game.

If it clicks, that will be the end of 8 in the box.

Not so sure your right about that Slats. I think they will have like a 10 play package for him.

If the Fish try to single cover him with Smith, and I think they will, I expect to see him get hit with a deep slant very early in the game.

If it clicks, that will be the end of 8 in the box.

I hope you're right. I agree that I expect them to go to him early, it's just that I don't expect to see them go to him often just yet. I think they'll try to get a nice completion to him right off the bat, and then use him as a decoy for most of the game. Problem for Miami is that won't know which is which. Another problem will be if Sanchez finds him while he's improvising.

All in all I'm psyched. I'm expecting a 100 yard night from Keller.

I hope you're right. I agree that I expect them to go to him early, it's just that I don't expect to see them go to him often just yet. I think they'll try to get a nice completion to him right off the bat, and then use him as a decoy for most of the game. Problem for Miami is that won't know which is which. Another problem will be if Sanchez finds him while he's improvising.

All in all I'm psyched. I'm expecting a 100 yard night from Keller.

Yep

Then we are in agreement. I wasn