Video: Edwards' First Jets Practice

Ghost

I am still in complete shock that he's on our team...this is very unusual for us. Whether or not he produces Monday night, he will still have a big impact on our offense. Even if he's not making plays, as a defense you have to respect him and try to shut him down because he will beat you 1 on 1, unlike our other receivers which have trouble doing so. This will open up the run game as well as Cotchery and Keller.

i was not happy with this trade at all...he cant hold on to the ball...

but the more i think about it , and read about him in practice .....im starting to like it..

he will open it up for Cotch....

prove me wrong Edwards...

but the more i think about it , and read about him in practice .....im starting to like it..

Think of it this way. Let's say Cotch can't go on Monday night. Without this trade you have:

Smith on one side and Stuckey on the other. Full time.

Think of it this way. Let's say Cotch can't go on Monday night. Without this trade you have:

Smith on one side and Stuckey on the other. Full time.

+1 I think Ryan and Schotty realized Cotchery was hurt and said "Oh great we'd have Stuckey and Smith as our starters if he's not there?" The trade was both timely and necessary. I hope that Edwards produces for us, but I think he's going to open up Cotch and the running game than actually put up huge numbers IMO

He hated Cleve

BE will be a star in nY

Hopefully Cotch is available Monday and if he is go 4 or 5 wide-empty backfield or keep one to block-double coverage on no more than three leaves at least 2 with single coverage and no pass rush -who gets single-Edwards? Keller? Cothchery? Smith? Clowney(maybe his coming out party)?

Archived