Good news on Jeb front?

SoFlaJets

That's how I see it too Bit-maybe they don't think as highly of him as we think they do....and say let's cut our losses we HAVE 2 TE's already let's go after Jones and steal a pick from NY it's win win for them.

Too many holes Bit.

Denver's D line is a sieve. You cannot hope to win games against Oakland when you have no pass rush, or have issues stopping the run.

Bertrand Berry and Hayward are now gone, and Pryce has a bad back. Ha! Any owners of Lamont Jordan, Randy Moss or Jerry Porter must start them when Oakland plays Denver.

They also have holes in their D backfield with Herndon and Kennedy about to bolt. The only way they re sign Putz would be to deal Pryce, but I don't know how the cap hit affects them. If it isn't a big deal, they will have to hurry to try and get a deal done.

Maybe we steal Pryce for a 3rd or 4th.

To me, Bradway has done a great job so far, forcing Denver's hand.

who was it that THEY stole off our PS a couple of years ago?Anyone?

Are you serious, So Fla?

Coles? Morton?

Remember the restricted free agent tenders Snyder and Co. offered Coles and Morton, forcing Bradway to either sign or deal away?

Bradway underestimated the league, not expecting teams to be willing to part with a #1 for Coles, when he admitted he should have given the higher tender, for a #1 AND #3?

Bradway seems to have learned his lesson.

Kenoy Kennedy just signed with Detroit for 4 yrs, 17 mil, 4 mil signing bonus....

Supposedly, Darren Sharper will be in to visit. How the hell can they afford him?

Pryce has to be moved. That bad back may keep him there...

Are you serious, So Fla?

Coles? Morton?

Remember the restricted free agent tenders Snyder and Co. offered Coles and Morton, forcing Bradway to either sign or deal away?

Bradway underestimated the league, not expecting teams to be willing to part with a #1 for Coles, when he admitted he should have given the higher tender, for a #1 AND #3?

Bradway seems to have learned his lesson.

No no Denver Miami Jet they were the culprits a couple of years back taking one of our highly over-rated on these boards youngsters.i just can't remember his name which backs up the highly over-rated part I guess.Someone like Earthwind one of those types

No no Denver Miami Jet they were the culprits a couple of years back taking one of our highly over-rated on these boards youngsters.i just can't remember his name which backs up the highly over-rated part I guess.Someone like Earthwind one of those types

Are you thinking of Nick Fergeson? He was a good young PS type who went there and actually wound up starting and playing well.

Archived