Going to see couples retreat

Maxman

let me know what you think,,we decided to pass and went to ZombieLand which we liked..

Tomorrow is 'Capitalism' or the Japanese horror flick 'Thirst'

http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/thirst

I liked it. Not on par with Wedding Crashers but Vince Vaughn is always good for a laugh. Wasn't as mindless as I thought it would be.

Now please note: I have 3 kids so anytime I get out of the house with just the wife, I consider that a good day. :-P

Don't make me lock my own thread. :-P

:lol:

funny.. after i saw it.. i thought of starting a thread about it but then i thought better of it..

people would respnd.. and piss me off. .. it would have just turned out badly :D

but that said.. great movie... it is not what people think.

Yes, I thought the previews were hysterical. Am I in the minority here?

There's no chance that overweight white guys are a minority on this message board.

I wouldn't say the previews were "hysterical", but at least chuckle-worthy. The movie has been getting panned though, so I think I'll wait for DVD.

No, you arn't. Just cranky old men don't like comedy movies. MUST BE A WAR MOVIE!!!!!!!!

I'd say 80-90% of people were cracking up watching those previews, if not more.

:lol:

funny.. after i saw it.. i thought of starting a thread about it but then i thought better of it..

people would respnd.. and piss me off. .. it would have just turned out badly :D

but that said.. great movie... it is not what people think.

you are right..In Michael Moore interview on TV he said people have been surprised that he actually criticizes Democrats more than Republicans in this flick. Moore said that the Dems have been more harmful on this subject than the Repubs..Who would have ever thought they would hear Moore say that

saw the flick Max..it was OK..2 , 2 1/2 stars IMHO ,, but u r right..the previews were funny, but alas, I saw a interview where the Director (Peter Billingsley, aka ralphie form Christmas Story) admitted that the Previews contained clips that never made it to movie..like where Kristen Davis and Jon favreau cheatin on spouses (car rockin in parking lot) etc..

FYI if anyone does go..There was a added secret scene at total end of credits

really??? pm it to me.. i ALWAYS wait to the end of the movies.. but i didnt see one at the end of thismovie.

lol.. were you talking about Moores movie or the retreat one?

Archived