Miles Austin

Irish Jet

He had a good game, but he proved that he can catch two TDs if you throw him four. He spit up a couple or three today. A good game, but NY fans would not be happy.

I only saw the last play, but I will say, the guy is a beast if the CB misses what should be a Pick 6, leaving him with no one between him and the endzone.

Beast! This guy is going to be special.

SAVED my fantasy season. I had Forte/Jennings on bye, Parker OUT and Cotchery probably out..

I picked up Maroney, Jordan, Austin and Britt. I cut Jordan and put in Austin, Maroney and Britt (and played Betts). 3 of the 4 sucked. Austin scored 51.5 (projected at 9.84!) Now I have a chance to win with all those scrubs playing. It didn't hurt that my opponent had Sims-Walker.

People laughed at me this offseason when I said they should trade for him.. . dude is good

Actually if I recall correctly the Jets brought him in for a work out cause he was a restricted free agent and Cimini actually reported the Jets signed him to an offer sheet which turned out to be false I think they were going to, but the word was the Cowboys would have matched no matter what so they left it alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived