Brady is a system QB

serphnx

I hate the pats almost as much as I hated the fins in the 80's early nineties (I still hate the fins of course)

but you can't coach accuracy. Brady is an amazingly accurate QB. And wasn't it Weiss' system that they won the bowl with?

I throw up in my mouth a couple times every time I watch a Pats game, but saying Brady was all Mcdaniels is silly.... silly like a web toed hooker. ;-)

I hate the pats almost as much as I hated the fins in the 80's early nineties (I still hate the fins of course)

but you can't coach accuracy. Brady is an amazingly accurate QB. And wasn't it Weiss' system that they won the bowl with?

I throw up in my mouth a couple times every time I watch a Pats game, but saying Brady was all Mcdaniels is silly.... silly like a web toed hooker. ;-)

this.

Man this stuff is dumb. He ws a good QB. Maybe he's done being being a good QB due to a host of reasons not named Josh mcDaniels. Good for us

Cindy is a Rocking Chair QB

He is awesome when he has 7 seconds to throw..put pressure and he

crumbles like a stale cookie

I agree, but very few QB's are good when the pressure is on consistently. Either way, I'm happy that the Pats just might towards the end of their dominance. It sure sucks to be able to field good teams that you know don't match up to the pats. Kinda like the Knicks when the Bulls reigned supreme. They would have won at least one championship if Jordan and the Bulls weren't there. Not that we would have won one... maybe.. I dont know... I hate the Pats.

What pressure? He didn't see any all day, and he still missed everyone. You want accuracy, that's Cutler and Manning, definitely not Brady.

Then you weren't watching. It wasn't like playing against the Marvin Lewis Ravens , but there was consistent pressure today. I was making a comment on the point that Brady is nothing with out McDaniels by the way . I didn't realize we couldn't reference anything other than the last few hours to explain a point. I'm truly sorry. :confused:

And it's Josh McDaniel's system. Kyle Orton is the new Tom Brady, and Tom Brady is the new Brian Greese..

Discuss.

Wrong.

It's still the same "system", so there goes that theory. Same system with Weiss too, btw.

Brady is just wrong. Timing is way off. Pissed away 14 points today by missing wide open receivers with overthrows. The injury is in his head. He better shake it off quick or the Pats are cooked this season.

What pressure? He didn't see any all day, and he still missed everyone. You want accuracy, that's Cutler and Manning, definitely not Brady.

Yup.

Brady is the most inaccurate I have ever seen him by a country mile. This has nothing to do with systems.....and everything to do with him not being right.

Brady's not right and it's nothing to do with systems. Systems don't make a difference in a QB hitting wide open WR's and missing them.

Exactly.

The plays have not changed. Brady is missing. Plain and simple. It is not like the system is now designing passes to bounce off of Welker's back foot. Or sail high.

It has nothing to do with systems. The guy is not healthy. He missed two guys today that were wide open for touchdowns. One he couldnt get the zip on and the other he just badly overthrew. He has no feel for the football the way he used to. Maybe he gets it back. Maybe he wont. But it has nothing to do with systems.

If there is even a 3% chance of this being true I would be thrilled.

You know what's sad Max? For years, the Pats fans bullied around Jets fans because the Pats were winning and the Jets were losing. They would just troll on the Jets no matter what, because they could.

And the Jets fans pretty much had to take it, because the Jets were losers. Now the Jets are winning a bit, but even now the Jets fans are still acting like shell shocked bully victims. Rex Ryan needs to give JN a talk, because the fans so far haven't followed the example of the team, and the fans at the Meadowlands either if the last home game is an indication.

But maybe it's just a valid defense mechanism, because the Jets have won early in seasons before only to fall apart when it counts. Still, I figured I'd try a thread like this. I'm very disappointed. You got one guy gleefully claiming Brady was accurate and faced constant pressure today.

I drafted Tom Brady in at least 3 of my 7 leagues, usually taking him pretty high. It's in my best interest in terms of fantasy that Brady develop into a TD throwing beast again, but I don't care. I'd rather watch him stink and be a terrible QB all year.

And it's Josh McDaniel's system. Kyle Orton is the new Tom Brady, and Tom Brady is the new Brian Greese..

Discuss.

:rl:

He has missed a ton of throws it seems. Personally i don't think we should discuss it for fear of jinxing the good thing we got going. LOL

Seriously though, he is playing like a very average NFL QB and us Steelers fans, as I'm sure most of you guys (save for 124) LOVE it.

:D

It has nothing to do with systems. The guy is not healthy. He missed two guys today that were wide open for touchdowns. One he couldnt get the zip on and the other he just badly overthrew. He has no feel for the football the way he used to. Maybe he gets it back. Maybe he wont. But it has nothing to do with systems.

He's physically fine Jason.

I don't think his head is into it and I question whether it ever will be again. The guy's got nothing to prove and he's playing like he just doesn't want to get hurt.

He's moping around on the sideline like Penny was here in '07.

You know what's sad Max? For years, the Pats fans bullied around Jets fans because the Pats were winning and the Jets were losing. They would just troll on the Jets no matter what, because they could.

And the Jets fans pretty much had to take it, because the Jets were losers. Now the Jets are winning a bit, but even now the Jets fans are still acting like shell shocked bully victims. Rex Ryan needs to give JN a talk, because the fans so far haven't followed the example of the team, and the fans at the Meadowlands either if the last home game is an indication.

But maybe it's just a valid defense mechanism, because the Jets have won early in seasons before only to fall apart when it counts. Still, I figured I'd try a thread like this. I'm very disappointed. You got one guy gleefully claiming Brady was accurate and faced constant pressure today.

I drafted Tom Brady in at least 3 of my 7 leagues, usually taking him pretty high. It's in my best interest in terms of fantasy that Brady develop into a TD throwing beast again, but I don't care. I'd rather watch him stink and be a terrible QB all year.

This doesn't make a lot of sense. I don't think anyone will deny that Brady isn't playing well. What we are argueing about here is the cause.

LOL!!!!! Wow, you are leading in the division and still you whine. Bullies? Are you kidding me? You sound pathetic. Sorry, you may be a very nice fellow, but that post was sad.

I think a win over Miami on MNF will go a LONG way to curing what you outlined above.

I don't think his head is into it and I question whether it ever will be again. The guy's got nothing to prove and he's playing like he just doesn't want to get hurt.

:rolleyes:

The guy is one of the most competitive people out there. He's just playing like sh*t. No psycho analysis needed - he's off....way off.

Missing a wide open guy by 8 yards is physically fine? The guy has no idea how to throw a football right now. He doesnt have the same zip on the fastball when he tries to hit guys on the seam or trying to throw an out. He overcompensates throwing long because of that and he is consistently overthrowing guys long. Is some of it mental? Maybe. Im not sure why you would say he is playing like he is just protecting himself. Guys that do that just throw the ball away or dive onto the ground at the first sign of trouble. If he really did not want to play he never would have rehabbed himself to be back. He had a built in excuse early this season to take himself out as well when they made him leave the field early after a hit. The guy is trying he just isnt that good.

:rolleyes:

The guy is one of the most competitive people out there. He's just playing like sh*t. No psycho analysis needed - he's off....way off.

Honestly he hasn't looked competitive this season. He is a system QB though like Orton is. Cassell is helping prove this as well.

Brady's not right and it's nothing to do with systems. Systems don't make a difference in a QB hitting wide open WR's and missing them.

So you're saying that Matt Cassel can go 11-5 his first year starting in the NFL after not starting since high school and it having nothing to do with the system?

Archived