check out the delusion over at finheaven after the pats loss....what idiots!!!

We wont score that much probably...Which is fine, cause we probably won't need to. Cant wait to see how this D plays with Calvin Pace back, especially against the Phins WR crew...
your defense is going to have a good night. Pace will help in the run game. Much better than Gholston
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should we expect any different from the Fin fans? Of course not.

i'd like a cup of coffee next. medium with 2 sugars.

doubt it. both young QBs will turn the ball over. Henne is much more cautious than Sanchez and has a stronger run game to lean on. It will be a field position battle but in the end I think Sanchez will turn the ball over more than Henne and that will decide it

So cautious that he was sacked 6 times by the pedestrian Bills defense. I'm confident that the Jets can stop Miami's running game. I have no problem with the idea that whichever quarterback is better will win the game.

your defense is going to have a good night. Pace will help in the run game. Much better than Gholston

Now how are you going to score on us? Yes, they're both young QB's...But I think Sanchez is the better young one. Im guessing he's been working on mostly (if not almost exclusively) on his fumbling problems and think/hope we're going to see less and less of them as the season progresses. Also, the Dolphins pass D is a far cry from the Pats or Saints, his 2 worst performances.

you'll only have twenty passes to get to him and half of those will be screens and dumpoffs to the running backs. you simply wont get enough opportunities to hit him
We shall see, better not fall too far behind though.

Oh and how in the world did the bills sack him like 6 times? :confused:

Now how are you going to score on us? Yes, they're both young QB's...But I think Sanchez is the better young one. Im guessing he's been working on mostly (if not almost exclusively) on his fumbling problems and think/hope we're going to see less and less of them as the season progresses. Also, the Dolphins pass D is a far cry from the Pats or Saints, his 2 worst performances.
Our corners arent the problem our FS is. Keller is your best option. We held Roddy White and Reggie Wayne in check but Gonzalez and Clark killed us.

As to our plan I would expect we just run for the most part with swing passes to the backs to beat your agressive defense. We should be able to generate more first downs than your offense which seems to be hit or miss. And if we can average an extra first down or two per possession we will win through field position. Turnovers will be the big story because I expect a field goal game for the most part. But turnovers can cause touchdowns. So we'll see who protects the rock better

We shall see, better not fall too far behind though.

Oh and how in the world did the bills sack him like 6 times? :confused:

:P lol that was embarrassing. Henne held on too long for two of them which is what they are emphasizing this week. Get rid of the ball in three seconds. One or two looks and chuck it away if nothing is there. The rest was typical for a rookie QB. Sell out to harrass the young gun. They got the sacks we got the win. We'll probably sell out quite a bit to put pressure on Sanchez too. We'll see how he handles it Edited by adamprez2003
:P lol that was embarrassing. Henne held on too long for two of them which is what they are emphasizing this week. Get rid of the ball in three seconds. One or two looks and chuck it away if nothing is there. The rest was typical for a rookie QB. Sell out to harrass the young gun. They got the sacks we got the win. We'll probably sell out quite a bit to put pressure on Sanchez too. We'll see how he handles it
He's handled it fine for the most part so far.
You'd think that after the Bills lose 6-3 to the awful Browns they would realize their lone victory doesn't say much. The Bills are one of the worst teams in the league. Truly pathetic. Reality strikes Monday night.

If you want to go that route, we beat the best team in the league in every aspect of the game except for the score. Winning is winning. And we beat the crap out of an inferior team, that's what good teams do. Look at what the Giants, Vikings and Eagles did today.

As for the original topic, I don't see why it's so crazy that after 5 weeks someone says something like that. Nobody knows who is going to do what the rest of the way. I'm sure that 100% of Jetnation's population said the SAME THING last year when Dolphins fans were estatic about being 2-2 after 5 weeks and predicted a division title.

Tell me I'm wrong about that, I bet you cannot.

He is playing. It was a hamstring tweak a few days ago. The entire offense is playing, Damien Woody as well.

You realize that Miami is 1 and 3 and lost their starting QB right?

Edit: Also that Buffalo is one of the worst teams in football.

And who have the Jets beat in impressive fasion? They beat a winless Tennessee team ONLY because of two Ryan Mouton muffs. They beat the Pats because Welker was out. And they beat Houston on opening day when the Texans just looked awful. You haven't soundly beaten a good team at full strength since week 1. And we all saw what happened last week when Mark Sanchez actually played a decent defense. And our's is better than the Saints'.

If you want to go that route, we beat the best team in the league in every aspect of the game except for the score. Winning is winning. And we beat the crap out of an inferior team, that's what good teams do. Look at what the Giants, Vikings and Eagles did today.

As for the original topic, I don't see why it's so crazy that after 5 weeks someone says something like that. Nobody knows who is going to do what the rest of the way. I'm sure that 100% of Jetnation's population said the SAME THING last year when Dolphins fans were estatic about being 2-2 after 5 weeks and predicted a division title.

Tell me I'm wrong about that, I bet you cannot.

LMAO...You can beat us in every aspect but the score as well... And Id be more then happy with that. The point is you guys are 1-3, and the fact that you beat the Colts in every aspect and still found a way to lose is very telling. You have an inexperienced, avg at best QB starting the game, no real receiving threats, and a mediocre at best pass defense. That and you have a much tougher schedule this year as opposed to your cakewalk last season.

Just because you were right (got lucky with injuries to Favre and Brady) last year doesn't make you any less delusional claiming the division runs through you while you are 1-3 and your only win is against the Bills, arguable the worst team in football thus far.

And who have the Jets beat in impressive fasion? They beat a winless Tennessee team ONLY because of two Ryan Mouton muffs. They beat the Pats because Welker was out. And they beat Houston on opening day when the Texans just looked awful. You haven't soundly beaten a good team at full strength since week 1. And we all saw what happened last week when Mark Sanchez actually played a decent defense. And our's is better than the Saints'.

Thats the difference between the Jets and Dolphins, good teams and bad teams. Good teams take advantage of opportunities and find ways to pull out ugly wins. Bad teams waste their opportunities, and find ways to turn great performances into perplexing losses.

LMAO...You can beat us in every aspect but the score as well... And Id be more then happy with that. The point is you guys are 1-3, and the fact that you beat the Colts in every aspect and still found a way to lose is very telling. You have an inexperienced, avg at best QB starting the game, no real receiving threats, and a mediocre at best pass defense. That and you have a much tougher schedule this year as opposed to your cakewalk last season.

Just because you were right (got lucky with injuries to Favre and Brady) last year doesn't make you any less delusional claiming the division runs through you while you are 1-3 and your only win is against the Bills, arguable the worst team in football thus far.

- You also have an inexperienced, average young quarterback.

- You have no real receiving threats.

- Our pass defense is fine. Not many folks slow down Ryan, Manning or Rivers.

- Not sure what the schedule has to do with our game vs. you, not to mention we've already played our two uncommon games from you guys so every team we play from here on out plays you as well.

Right. Make excuses and justify the Jets and Pats both LOSING to the Dolphins in the hunt last year. I like how you sit here and chastize my excuses, then you do the very same thing.

Thats the difference between the Jets and Dolphins, good teams and bad teams. Good teams take advantage of opportunities and find ways to pull out ugly wins. Bad teams waste their opportunities, and find ways to turn great performances into perplexing losses.

If you guys played Indianapolis or San Diego, you would not beat them. And you will not beat Atlanta when you play them.

- You also have an inexperienced, average young quarterback.

- You have no real receiving threats.

- Our pass defense is fine. Not many folks slow down Ryan, Manning or Rivers.

- Not sure what the schedule has to do with our game vs. you, not to mention we've already played our two uncommon games from you guys so every team we play from here on out plays you as well.

Right. Make excuses and justify the Jets and Pats both LOSING to the Dolphins in the hunt last year. I like how you sit here and chastize my excuses, then you do the very same thing.

If the Dolphins do beat the Jets, you can rub it in our faces all you want. But in the meantime, you shouldn't go about saying how we aren't as good as our record is, because it is.

By the way, the Fins didn't slow down Manning at all. He only needed 15 minutes to chew up that defense.

Edited by JETS11269
If you guys played Indianapolis or San Diego, you would not beat them. And you will not beat Atlanta when you play them.

You brilliantly picked Houston and the Titans to beat the Jets (probably the Pats too). Aqua's Jet predictions = wrong most of the time.

And we play Atlanta in the meadowlands, week 15, then we do play the Colts the following week @ Indy.

But I think we'll get a pretty good idea about how the Jets and Fins stack up tonight. ;)

Edited by PS17

If you want to play that game, the Jets haven't been at full strength in any game this season. They were down Ellis the first week, Pace the first four, missing their #2 & 3 CB's against the Saints, etc.

You play the teams on your schedule with the players you have available. The Jets are 3-1 when they do that this year.

Dolphins fans are probably some of the most delusional and uneducated fans that are out there. Living in S. Florida made me realize that...part of the reason why I hate the Dolphins more than the Pats - because the fans suck!

i was just over there reading their gameday thread and they're wishing for sanchez to be hospitalized. what a bunch of p*ssies.

i just wanna go ahead and not lump myself into that group................the bills are ****in terrible...........i post at thephins. we are as excited as any other fan base that NE lost. this season is extremly early. and we play the panthers, bills, titans and jags in the future.....we have reason to be excited. so **** you penises.........lets open some threads from when you guys were 8-3 last yr shall we?

Edited by JOKER
i was just over there reading their gameday thread and they're wishing for sanchez to be hospitalized. what a bunch of p*ssies.

wanna find the dildos with avatars with dolphins players strapped up on stretchers? shut the **** up.....every fan base has idiots.....your ****ty fan base isnt exempt

Too bad the Fin fans don't realize that having Jason Taylor on their roster is a kiss of death.

The last 5 seasons with Jason Taylor on the roster, the Fins have been:

2004 - 4-12

2005 - 9-7

2006 - 6-10

2007 - 1-15

2009 - 1-3

Record with Jason Taylor: 21-47 (.308)

Record without Jason Taylor: 11-5 (.687)

i just wanna go ahead and not lump myself into that group................the bills are ****in terrible...........i post at thephins. we are as excited as any other fan base that NE lost. this season is extremly early. and we play the panthers, bills, titans and jags in the future.....we have reason to be excited. so **** you penises.........lets open some threads from when you guys were 8-3 last yr shall we?

So will you be posting here come tomorrow morning or will you follow suit with the other trolls and disappear?

So will you be posting here come tomorrow morning or will you follow suit with the other trolls and disappear?

I can vogue for JOKER, he is a true Dolphin fan. He will probably be here win or lose.

He is no DW10.

ill float around in the lounge probably......its stupid to say ill be here all the time....when i obviously post more at thephins and fanhell.......but im not gunna close my acct or anything.....ill post a "good job" thread if you'd like? ;)