New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins Game Thread

Okay Jets fans, I am back. Some imposter decided to take the monumental task of starting the game thread away from me. What happened? The Jets lost, that is what happened. Let's just move past it and we won't dwell on my undefeated record this year. Or my .900 winning % last year. This isn't about me. :-P

It is game day.

Here are some preview articles by Joe Grinwis and Tyson Rauch. We would like you to take a few seconds and watch this video. It shows first hand how dangerous Dolphins can be. Don't take a Dolphin lightly.

mgLq365hdbk

In the interests of equal air time, here is a team of Jets working together:

B7qkl7Nq0go

Don't forget to check the injury report. Also, from the NY Jets Media Guide, the Jets hold a 6 -4 advantage over the Dolphins all time on Monday night.

Go Jets.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOLY ****!!! I AM NOT KIDDING MY KID JUST SAID JETS!!!!!! I SAID GO JETS AND HE SAID JETS!!!! FIRST WORD HES' SAID BESIDES MAMA DADA.

Heineken and Ho Ho's always worked for me. Or was it Heineken and Ho's? Hmmm not sure. Go Jets.

A Miami win makes the division a three way race the rest of the year. And if we get you guys tomorrow, then find a way to get you in three weeks again, I don't see how you'll finish ahead of us in the division.

Quit dreaming all it will do is set u up for disappointment you are not gonna beat us tonight and u have no shot in hell at beating us in the meadowlands so just except your reality so u can curb your disappointment.

Damn, these injuries are making me nervous. And if Porter plays (and he probably will), Sanchez will be at risk of handing the other team another 6 points.

Dolphins already have primetime experience this season, and against a better team. I don't expect this to be a blowout, regardless of who wins.

Edited by JETS11269

This is going to be a interesting game tonight.

If the Jets win they go to 4-1 and take control of the divison.

Miami wins they get to 2-3 and suddenly are just a game behind the Jets and Pats.

I can't see the Jets losing tonight though. I think the running game kicks in tonight. They get Pace back on defense and Ryan has shown how to stop the Wildcat.

Jets 24

Fish 10

Miami wins they get to 2-3 and suddenly are just a game behind the Jets and Pats

Can't let that happen.

Sanchez bounces back into ROY form, Jets score early and often.

A Miami win makes the division a three way race the rest of the year. And if we get you guys tomorrow, then find a way to get you in three weeks again, I don't see how you'll finish ahead of us in the division.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game is TODAY not tommorow.

The only way Miami will be ahead of us in the satndings this year is if you read the newspaper upside down.

All I know is thank GOD this game is being played tonight, because if it were a day game I would NOT go. I'd be watching it on my 46' LCD in the air conditioning. We're talking low to mid-90's again today with high humidity which will make it FEEL like it's 105-107 degrees. You guys up north have wind chill factors and down here we have the heat index.

the jets have a golden opportunity right here, I want to see shotty go for the throat early and let dirty chimichanga throw on first down and maybe even mix in some no huddle

2 hand offs and a 3rd down pass is playing right into miami's hands imho

As a jet fan, Hope is my middle name, but sorry, it ain't gonna happen.