New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Mark Sanchez throws balls to receivers, it's intentional grounding. When Chad Henne throws balls to the pylon, it was to the tight end that was 40 yards away.

Oh please.. we got plenty of calls today..

Miami deserved to win by 14 probably..

When Mark Sanchez throws balls to receivers, it's intentional grounding. When Chad Henne throws balls to the pylon, it was to the tight end that was 40 yards away.

Yeah, we won't talk about that BS PI call that Edwards got at the goalline that led to the go ahead TD.

Defense dropped the ball big time today. They weren't even a top 15 defense today, let alone a top 5. Terrible. At least Sanchez & Easy shut some people up.

Yup. The D killed us. If they play like that against either the bills or raiders and we lose even one of the next two I'm gonna go ballistic.

Man....****ing Miami of all teams to. Screw Ricky Williams and the Wildcat O.

This is a hard one guys. This is going to sting bad all week.

Great game. Both sides made huge plays in the 4th quarter that could have won the game. At the end of the day Miami just made the plays to win.

Sanchez vs. Henne is going to be a rivalry for the next 10 years, that's clear. Both QBs did really well and neither turned the ball over, something I thought was pretty surprising.

Awesome game that literally came down to the closing seconds. Don't take it too hard, your team is much improved from years past and are clearly on the right track.

That was pretty sad. I wasn't able to catch any of the game until maybe mid 3rd quarter, where I listened in on the radio while I drove home, and then watched the rest of the game as soon as I got home.

Why are you people verbally blowing Sanchez. His stats don't look good at all, about 170 yards, 50% passing. Henne clearly outplayed him.

I saw TJ score 2 TDs he doesn't deserve. You know what, the Jets OL doesn't look like it can run block anyway actually. This team needs to become a passing team. And also draft an RB early next year, unless Greene is going to be that back, which he probably won't be. The Jets OL pass blocking isn't so great either. These guys are kinda overpaid and overhyped in all honesty.

Archived