Breaking Bad

jetophile

Maybe it's just me, but I was very impressed at the beginning when he was in the snow-covered car.

Watching the police lights in the reflection of his glasses, then seeing them slowly creep out of view in the rear of the car..  

I love when a director knows what you're thinking and lets you 'experience' a moment rather than just 'watch' it.

Commuting three winters in Upstate NY I could feel the cold in that scene.  LOL

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than one of Todd's eyes popping out while Jesse choked that creep to death it was pretty spot on. Lydia looking gray with the atomizer behind her knowing she was gonna die slowly over a couple of days was perfect.  Does it bother you that nothing happen with the other 60 million?  It doens;t bother me because  think it shows that Walt accomplished exactly what he wanted to.

So... what do I start to watch next?

No, because 9 million is about 4 times what Walt was originally trying to put together to make sure his family was taken care of when he died.

Walt's confession to Sklyer was brilliant. I loved that he finally stopped lying not only to her but to himself. 

I like to think the pride on his face when looking at the lab at the end was that he finally got Jesse to learn something, kind of like a demented Mr. Chips. 

Regarding Lydia, I know Vince wants us to assume she was a goner after the phone call. 

I don't know about ricin, but was she amublatory enough (and is there an antidote) such that she could have called 911 and been rescued?  

I kinda wonder if Vince showed her a little too perky, if we're to assume she was done.

Yeah, but he didn't go there to save Jesse. 

I'm not su sure about that...I think he was ready to move on before skinny pete told him about the stuff on the street.  Once he realized Jesse was behind it, he worked out his plan to take them all down.  You may very well be right, but I hope not.  I struggled with the ending.  Wasn't sure if I was happy or not, but then I realized the one thing I dind't want to happen, didn'dt happen.  I didn't want Walt and Jesse to end on bad terms, so Walt saving him, and Jesse shooting him a glance and a nod was enough for me.

I'm not su sure about that...I think he was ready to move on before skinny pete told him about the stuff on the street.  Once he realized Jesse was behind it, he worked out his plan to take them all down.  You may very well be right, but I hope not.  I struggled with the ending.  Wasn't sure if I was happy or not, but then I realized the one thing I dind't want to happen, didn'dt happen.  I didn't want Walt and Jesse to end on bad terms, so Walt saving him, and Jesse shooting him a glance and a nod was enough for me.

He accused Jack of partnering with Jesse. The very thought that his beloved blue meth was on the street without him enraged Heisenberg. 

He didn't decide to save Jesse until he saw Jesse in chains. If Jesse wasn't in chains he would have been shot like all the rest of them. 

He accused Jack of partnering with Jesse. The very thought that his beloved blue meth was on the street without him enraged Heisenberg. 

He didn't decide to save Jesse until he saw Jesse in chains. If Jesse wasn't in chains he would have been shot like all the rest of them. 

Perhaps, but either way...I was just happy that they didn't close out the show with one of them killing the other, or even on bad terms. Greatest show ever.  Tried to start watching the final season of Dexter last night and it feels like a waste.  That damn snow ruined me.

Perhaps, but either way...I was just happy that they didn't close out the show with one of them killing the other, or even on bad terms. Greatest show ever.  Tried to start watching the final season of Dexter last night and it feels like a waste.  That damn snow ruined me.

No kidding.  I was going to try Dexter too.  Slats likes that show a lot.  I miss Breaking Bad already.  This is gonna be a tuff weekend.  No breaking bad Sunday and the jets get explosives in a wheelchair destroyed Monday night.  

No kidding.  I was going to try Dexter too.  Slats likes that show a lot.  I miss Breaking Bad already.  This is gonna be a tuff weekend.  No breaking bad Sunday and the jets get explosives in a wheelchair destroyed Monday night.  

Yeah, Dexter had several really good seasons, but before I started watching the final season, I read a ton of reviews that said they were hurting for new story lines and the finale got pretty bad reviews.  So, I'm watching it, but feeling pretty "meh" about it.

Archived