"The AFC East still runs through Miami."

SoFlaJets

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since when does J-***** get to say where the playoffs run through.

Now seeing how bad the Bills are, the Dolphins win over them is more and more questionable.

BZ

I hope we shut them up tonight BZ-will you be in attendance this evening?

And look at Miami's upcoming schedule. They play @NE, @NYJ.

They are going to have a tough go at it...

BZ

:rl: Ha. Look at their schedule for tonight and the 3 games after:

Can you say 1-7?

vs Jets

--Bye--

vs Saints

@ Jets

@ Patriots

And look at Miami's upcoming schedule. They play @NE, @NYJ.

They are going to have a tough go at it...

BZ

and we play jags, titans, bills, panthers......while you guys and NE still has to play the colts and falcons as well (i know ne played the falcons already)

I will be... heading to the stadium around 3:45, they open the lots at 4:30.

Will be at Joe's tailgate.

BZ

I want to get over there too-we have another TG to get to but I have JoeBaby's cell # so maybe I'll be able to find it this year-you know how that parking lot of dust is...

and we play jags, titans, bills, panthers......while you guys and NE still has to play the colts and falcons as well (i know ne played the falcons already)

And considering your only win is against a team that just lost 6-3 to a team only completing 2 passes, none of those games are gimme's for you.

And considering your only win is against a team that just lost 6-3 to a team only completing 2 passes, none of those games are gimme's for you.

i know you hate miami and everything....but we didnt exactly get blown out against the colts, sd, and atl.....we lost to good teams....and had legitimate chances to win if we didnt make dumb mistakes/turnovers.....no excuses we lost......but i wouldnt say we will have trouble with the bills and jags etc etc

atleast we ****in murdered the bills. we are a better team than our record....i think you can agree. maybe.

i know you hate miami and everything....but we didnt exactly get blown out against the colts, sd, and atl.....we lost to good teams....and had legitimate chances to win if we didnt make dumb mistakes/turnovers.....no excuses we lost......but i wouldnt say we will have trouble with the bills and jags etc etc

atleast we ****in murdered the bills. we are a better team than our record....i think you can agree. maybe.

I love posts that say 'no excuses' somewhere in them, and then rattle off a list of excuses.

You're 1-3, you're the 3rd best team in the division, and your whole offense runs through 1 player. Can you win those games? Absolutely. Are they the gimme's you make them out to be? No sir.

I love posts that say 'no excuses' somewhere in them, and then rattle off a list of excuses.

You're 1-3, you're the 3rd best team in the division, and your whole offense runs through 1 player. Can you win those games? Absolutely. Are they the gimme's you make them out to be? No sir.

ricky williams had 85 yards and a td last week.....is that the 1 player you are referring too?

Now I'm intimidated.

right, its almost like using "getting calvin pace back" makes your deffense soooo much better.

all this talk is useless.....im not predicting a blow out, or even guaranteeing a win. but it will be a good game. and we shall see how these posts match up after tonight....

I just want to say whatever happens tonight, I love you all. (especially Jaded Green)

That said, are you guys really surprised Porter said this? And he said it before the season started, sooooo you're a little late on the BB material.

Its never too late for BB material. Players dont have a reason to play untill another teams opens their mouth and gives them are reason to play. So it doesnt matter when its said, the fact is, its been said. And NOW the Jets are going to try.

Its never too late for BB material. Players dont have a reason to play untill another teams opens their mouth and gives them are reason to play. So it doesnt matter when its said, the fact is, its been said. And NOW the Jets are going to try.

so millionaires paid to play a kids game......need the motivation of someone saying something months ago to get them pumped to play a football game on mnf against their rivals?

ok.

The Jets get ATL at home in the cold of late December. I would hardly call that a loss from now, should certainly be an interesting game. The Colts will likely be a problem, but I'm not overly worried about the Jets remaining schedule overall. Those two games are about the only tough stretch the Jets have left.

right, its almost like using "getting calvin pace back" makes your deffense soooo much better.

You're right, its hard to build on near-perfection. Seeing as we've given up just 3 offensive TD's in our first 4 games, I agree with you, Calvin Pace cannot possibly make our defense significantly better than it already is.

all this talk is useless.....im not predicting a blow out, or even guaranteeing a win. but it will be a good game. and we shall see how these posts match up after tonight....

Except nobody is making excuses about the Jets defense. The Jets defense has been phenomenal. The point being, that has been the case even minus the team's best pass rusher. If the Jets defense was sucking and everyone was proclaiming they would turn it all around with the return of Pace than that would be a different story, but that's not the case. So your point of comparison is severely flawed to say the least.

so millionaires paid to play a kids game......need the motivation of someone saying something months ago to get them pumped to play a football game on mnf against their rivals?

ok.

no, it's just a thread for us fans here at JN to get pumped up for the game tonight

I'll say it again genius, he said it BEFORE THE SEASON.

And there is no such thing as "on pace" in the NFL.

This conference isn't big enough for too many bullies,'' Porter said. ``There can only be a certain amount of bullies on the playground at one time before they fight and find out who the real bully is. We feel like the AFC East still runs through Miami, and they feel a different way.

From an article posted 10-09-2009.

I'll preemptively accept your apology.

ok.

I think JiF was saying that with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek. Bulletin board material means nothing and I would think Jets fans realize that now more than ever. Hell, the only game that the Jets lost was the one where they weren't talking crap. As Rex himself said, if a team needs that kind of motivation than they probably aren't going to win anyway.

Well, when you take our 4th or 5th AT WORST and probably better than that, defensive player, add him, and remove the 11th starter, I'd say that makes the defense better.

I don't know how much better they'll be, but we both know your entire game will be on the ground, I'll take my chances with you running against Pace vs. Gholston.

This conference isn't big enough for too many bullies,'' Porter said. ``There can only be a certain amount of bullies on the playground at one time before they fight and find out who the real bully is. We feel like the AFC East still runs through Miami, and they feel a different way.

From an article posted 10-09-2009.

I'll preemptively accept your apology.

You get no apology. He was reiterating what he said over 2 months ago. Hence the "still" runs though Miami.

And this is the weakest BB material I've ever seen.

Archived