Anyone else finding it impossible to concentrate at work?

JMJ

Jets-Dolphins on MNF and one of my fantasy league games hangs in the balance tonight.

Life needs a FF button sometimes. WTF?!!?!!?

I agree. I need points out of Keller and TJ tonight. I will NEVER EVER take a Jets player EVER again on my fantasy roster... it's doubly painful. I'm in 1st place in fantasy but need points to stay ahead. McGahee destroyed me yesterday.

That's ridiculous... the Jets don't have syphilis, just herpes.

We did just trade for B.E... he likes to do modeling and stuff, god knows what he might have.

Also, I think we're going to employ the "Zoolander" gameplan on the Phins. Kerry Rhodes and B.E will just "Blue Steel" and "Magnum" look our opponents down and they will freeze from the sheer beauty of it.

Yes. I cant concentrate at all and some jackass just screwed me over in one of my Accounts, and I actaully have to meet him for lunch to see if I am firing him today.

Best part is, he's a Dolphag fan...which isnt working in his favor of saving his job.

Yes. I cant concentrate at all and some jackass just screwed me over in one of my Accounts, and I actaully have to meet him for lunch to see if I am firing him today.

Best part is, he's a Dolphag fan...which isnt working in his favor of saving his job.

Why not fire him tomorrow after they lose? DOUBLE PWN.

I agree. I need points out of Keller and TJ tonight. I will NEVER EVER take a Jets player EVER again on my fantasy roster... it's doubly painful. I'm in 1st place in fantasy but need points to stay ahead. McGahee destroyed me yesterday.

I need the same thing.

Well I need 50 points out of TJ, DK, and the Dolphins Kicker.

Looks like my undefeated season is over.

It happens- some players crap out some weeks. Schaub and AJ went crazy for me this week.

My WR's killed me. A grand total of ZERO points this week. No slouches either; DeSean Jackson, Calvin Johnson, and Mike Sims-Walker who was ****ing benched right before kickoff.

That being said, I need TJ & Keller to score 50 points for me tonight. :lol:

My WR's killed me. A grand total of ZERO points this week. No slouches either; DeSean Jackson, Calvin Johnson, and Mike Sims-Walker who was ****ing benched right before kickoff.

That being said, I need TJ & Keller to score 50 points for me tonight. :lol:

The guy I played this week had CJ which helped me out. Feel bad though, I hope the kid is ok.

I need 30 points to have the highest point total this week. My sneaky move of the week was picking up Michael Bush who got me 9 points lol. The one TD they got came from Bush, lucky me.

I work at a Lacrosse store. 10-6 today. I'll see 4 or 5 customers today, and for the rest watch ESPN on one of the two plasma's we got here or shoot the **** with you guys.

But I'd rather be at work then doing nothing. Even if I'm doing nothing at work. Does that make sense?

I work at a Lacrosse store. 10-6 today. I'll see 4 or 5 customers today, and for the rest watch ESPN on one of the two plasma's we got here or shoot the **** with you guys.

But I'd rather be at work then doing nothing. Even if I'm doing nothing at work. Does that make sense?

Agreed. I'd rather be paid to do nothing than do it for free.

ya michael scott trying to "save" everything with his speech after jim slipped and announced pam was pregnant was classic

Edit: EY, SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Yep, I got a text during that part from a friend saying "I'm not 100 % sure, but I believe he's talking about condoms..." :rl:

Archived