Anyone else finding it impossible to concentrate at work?

JMJ

No work or classes today, but I've dragged total ass on a thesis paper procrastinating watching NFL highlights and being on this site. It didn't hit me until about 2 hours ago but I'm pumping myself up for tonight. I'm hoping Cotchery's playing for the fantasy team too

Same here. I have to do a stupid Lab Report, study for like 2 or 3 exams, and read 40 pages in a book. I am the worst procrastinator.

Why not fire him tomorrow after they lose? DOUBLE PWN.

I almost pounched him at lunch.

He was talking so much **** about how Ronnie Brown was going to destroy the Jets "fraud" D.

Funny part about this was, he started talking when he realized he still had a job tomorrow.

Your right maybe thats why Im having trouble concentrating. Usually I just write it off as a result of lunch only coming once a day. Thanx JMJ

Had a large Quizno's prime rib peppercorn sub for lunch today. So win and so worth the 1,400 calories! :cheers:

He was talking so much **** about how Ronnie Brown was going to destroy the Jets "fraud" D.

Funny part about this was, he started talking when he realized he still had a job tomorrow.

Fire him tomorrow. Seriously. He will forever remember that as one of the worst days of his life when the Phins lost and he got fired the next day. All thanks to the JiF.

Funny, from early this morning I've been getting text's about the same thing....they are sooo hype over their one win over Buffalo. "Wildcat will dominate", "Sanchez is gonna get exposed", "Sanchez will get hurt", "No way do we win tonight". I love it!!

If, by some odd tragedy, the Jets lose, fire his ass tomorrow!

Fire him tomorrow. Seriously. He will forever remember that as one of the worst days of his life when the Phins lost and he got fired the next day. All thanks to the JiF.

I wish I could. He is loved by my client, he's just a dick.

If for some crazy reason we lose, I will sabotage him and get him fired. I promise...and I wont feel bad, he makes twice the money I do and will find a job with in hours.

*hug* Boopsie

Please and thank you.

Archived