Sign in to follow this  
DLJ

**OFFICIAL ALCS GAME THREAD: NY YANKEES v. LA ANGELS**

CC is pitching so he can get the **** out of the cold.

lol. I think they have infused the dugout with that microwave popcorn smell. He has plenty of incentive to get 3 outs.

Also -- I wish ARod didn't run through a stop sign but I am not going to fault them for being aggressive. All we heard was how the Angels were so fast. Not sure what Juan Rivera was doing out there didn't seem like he was trying to pick that ball up. Weird.

That replay looks like he (ARod) was safe. Call it even with the free call the Yankees got against the Twins. :-P

A-Rod was safe there. The glove never touched him, and he did touch home plate. Yet another reason why baseball should have instant replay.

I think Teixeira's toe was on the bag when he caught the ball. Great play by CC. That fat man can move!

Great play by Teixeira. I'm surprised your man didn't get thrown out there. Got the last word by mentioning the fecal matter of a bull. Oh well.

CC is at 80 pitches. He is in good shape to get through the 7th.

lol. I think they have infused the dugout with that microwave popcorn smell. He has plenty of incentive to get 3 outs.

Also -- I wish ARod didn't run through a stop sign but I am not going to fault them for being aggressive. All we heard was how the Angels were so fast. Not sure what Juan Rivera was doing out there didn't seem like he was trying to pick that ball up. Weird.

Meh A-Rod has been awesome this post season, Im not gonna crucify him for one f^ck up. By the looks of it he was safe since he was never tagged.

I think Teixeira's toe was on the bag when he caught the ball. Great play by CC. That fat man can move!

It was definitely close, I am not sure myself. But ARod looked safe at home. These close plays, that's what happens.

Meh A-Rod has been awesome this post season, Im not gonna crucify him for one f^ck up. By the looks of it he was safe since he was never tagged.

I agree. ARod is LOCKED in this postseason.

Damn that ball by Cano hung up there.

A-Rod was safe there. The glove never touched him, and he did touch home plate. Yet another reason why baseball should have instant replay.

I am 3000% against instant replay. Even on that play.

The Angels are playing bad, this is surprising. They are so fundamentally solid normally. Maybe it is the cold? You would think the west coast team would like the cold a lot less obviously.

The Angels are playing bad, this is surprising. They are so fundamentally solid normally. Maybe it is the cold? You would think the west coast team would like the cold a lot less obviously.

They're cold.

P.S. You think A-Rod can take Gholston's roster spot?

It's the cold. No doubt whatsoever. They just look really uncomfortable.

It's the cold. No doubt whatsoever. They just look really uncomfortable.

The Yankees are cold too, but I cant help but think those Cali boys are feeling it more than we are.

EXCELLENT! :)

BTW, yesterday/last night was a helluva lot colder than tonight.

The Yankees are cold too, but I cant help but think those Cali boys are feeling it more than we are.

EXCELLENT! :)

BTW, yesterday/last night was a helluva lot colder than tonight.

Agreed.

CC's excess body fat keeps him nice and warm. It's a natural snuggie.

CC is coming back out for the 8th. Makes me think he isn't coming back on 3 days rest.

Get Robertson warmed up, it is about to be 8 to 1.

CC is coming back out for the 8th. Makes me think he isn't coming back on 3 days rest.

It's a cool night and he's still under 100 pitches. Don't think pitching the 8th means he cannot come back on 3 days rest.

It's a cool night and he's still under 100 pitches. Don't think pitching the 8th means he cannot come back on 3 days rest.

I am okay with it either way. The guy is a horse and they went easy on him this year. He can handle it.

I like Hughes but he was shaky in round one. Leave nothing to chance...CC for 8, Mo for 1.

:-P

Great game by the Yankees. They do everything well, I hope they continue to roll. Alright back to the baseball forum for this thread. :-P