Miami Roll Call?!

InstantClassic

Truth.

Except I don't see her hurling any insults at Jet fans..doesn't have the balls and no matter what..the fish are still 1-3..which is insult enough.

Man, you'd be surprised, I've been there many times where these drunk idiots are ready to fight and try to disrespect you, I"m almost sure CJ is like that, typical Floridian (no disrespect), pop sh!t until you confront them, then they wanna call the cops...you guys be safe out there....they will try you especially when you walking into the stadium through all the tailgaters....

Man, you'd be surprised, I've been there many times where these drunk idiots are ready to fight and try to disrespect you, I"m almost sure CJ is like that, typical Floridian (no disrespect), pop sh!t until you confront them, then they wanna call the cops...you guys be safe out there....they will try you especially when you walking into the stadium through all the tailgaters....

nah...CJ is a cool dude rillo

Thanks buddy.

I want to wish you luck tonight, but, I just can't do it on gameday... I'll do this, I hope your experience at the game is a positive one.

how about this then-let's hope both teams make it through with no injuries tonight

Yea tell all your croneys to go easy on the Jets fans because im sure we will be out numbering you guys.. ;)

(Sigh) I really hate going to this game, I don't know why I do it to myself. Too many bad experiences over the years, I don't know if I've got the energy for all the screaming, cursing, pushing, shoving, drinking and that stupid f-ing chant. You guys yell that **** in herds of 50 going up the helios. This game really takes it out of me.

(Shuffles through the draws looking for asprin and his stash of bourboun).

(Sigh) I really hate going to this game, I don't know why I do it to myself. Too many bad experiences over the years, I don't know if I've got the energy for all the screaming, cursing, pushing, shoving, drinking and that stupid f-ing chant. You guys yell that **** in herds of 50 going up the helios. This game really takes it out of me.

(Shuffles through the draws looking for asprin and his stash of bourboun).

You sure it's not the fact that you've lost to the Jets in 8 of the last 11 games on your home field?

Archived