Hedge your bets for 2012

DMaynard

If you believe the world is coming to an end on Dec 2012, then the thing to do that year is have your employer increase your payroll tax exemptions so you pay as little taxes as possible that year. Then live it up with the extra cash.

If the world does not end, then you will have a huge tax bill due April 15, 2013. But look at the bright side.

The world did not end. :cheers:

If you believe the world is coming to an end on Dec 2012, then the thing to do that year is have your employer increase your payroll tax exemptions so you pay as little taxes as possible that year. Then live it up with the extra cash.

If the world does not end, then you will have a huge tax bill due April 15, 2013. But look at the bright side.

The world did not end. :cheers:

Sart in 2010, because by 2011, the USA will be a third world ****hole.

The world did not end.

:cheers: Here's to December 21 st 2012 !!!! I'm starting early by spending money like water right now !! Of course if I'm wrong I'm ****ed !!

HA HA HA! THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR DEPRECIATES WHILE COSTS OF GOODS AND SERVICES APPRECIATE! HA HA HA! THIS IS HILARIOUS! GO JETS!

:lol:

Better?

Who is laughing at the value of the American dollar? Did you even read this thread? You are the only one talking about that. YOU are the only one that is making this political. The joke was about the Mayan calendar yet you come in posting political stuff for the 700th time.

How many ways do we need to say that this is not the place for it? This is a NY Jets site. Your political thoughts are not welcome here.

Archived