How many dropped passes will Edwards have tonight?

Mandarinia

How many dropped passes will Edwards have?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many dropped passes will Edwards have?

• 7+

Dude just go away . God you are one of the biggest negative mOrons here. Save this crap for a rivals board. Jets fan indeed. :roll:

Dude im just trying to start decent conversation about a concern. if you dont like the poll then GTFO and stop being so naive. No where did I say he was gonna have a bad game...where the f**k do you see that? Come on tell me? Thats right I didnt.... So to call me a negative poster is so far from the damn truth. Get youre facts straight first...:face:

Dude im just trying to start decent conversation about a concern. if you dont like the poll then GTFO and stop being so naive. No where did I say he was gonna have a bad game...where the f**k do you see that? Come on tell me? Thats right I didnt.... So to call me a negative poster is so far from the damn truth. Get youre facts straight first...:face:

Well putting 7+ as one of the options doesn't exactly help your case.

Not for nothing dude, but the guy had 16 drops all of last year. To start a poll with 5, 6, and 7+ drops being your options for one game? Uh... yeah, that would be pretty negative.

Well putting 7+ as one of the options doesn't exactly help your case.

Why, this is a legitmate concern for a lot of fans? Just a lot of people here have been drinking the kool aid far too much here. Now to get this thread to the football IQ I intended to be at...

I voted 2. I think Edwards will have a great game. his two drops arn't his fault, growing pains of adusting to a new QB. My take, Edwards use's this opportunity to turn his carrear around.

Why, this is a legitmate concern for a lot of fans? Just a lot of people here have been drinking the kool aid far too much here. Now to get this thread to the football IQ I intended to be at...

I voted 2. I think Edwards will have a great game. his two drops arn't his fault, growing pains of adusting to a new QB. My take, Edwards use's this opportunity to turn his carrear around.

Dude, you didn't even address the 7+ option that I brought up.

Clown shoe.

I say Mex goes to B.E. 1st offensive play of the game for a nice gainer and immediately sets the tone for the game because Phins cannot stack the box and stuff TJ or Shonne, YES Shonne will get it going tonight.

B.E. has 0 drops tonight.

Mandarinia is a stirrer of the poop.:P

Dude, you didn't even address the 7+ option that I brought up.

Clown shoe.

IMO its very possible he has 7+ drops. After all this is his first game playing with a new team, a new QB. It's possible they don't have the timing with each other yet. Do I think he will have 7+ drops...no. I do however think it's a posibility.

IMO its very possible he has 7+ drops. After all this is his first game playing with a new team, a new QB. It's possible they don't have the timing with each other yet. Do I think he will have 7+ drops...no. I do however think it's a posibility.

You don't know what you're talking about if you think he's gonna have 7+ drops. That will half his total from alst year.

Are you the girl in the avatar and the butt in the sig? Cuz if you are you can say anything you like. If thats not you then I suggest you stfu. :penguin:

Archived