**The Official SAME OLD JETS Thread**

The Troll

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the typical Jets we all know. Up and down. Horse ****.

I am just venting and maybe overreacting right now but im so sick of this all the time.

Defense was NOT there. WTF??

Defense never showed. And I kept getting more and more annoyed everytime they said oh this wildcat, ryan has the answer for it. Obviously he didn't.

Love how all the people that get on you for being realistic early in the game and call it being 'negative' are always the same people that flip the switch the second we lose the let down game and pretend the world is ending.

This team is an 8-8/9-7 team. Get over it.

Defense never showed. And I kept getting more and more annoyed everytime they said oh this wildcat, ryan has the answer for it. Obviously he didn't.

and I wanted to puke everytime they showed Marc Anthony cheering!! does he even know what football is?

only same old Jets if they lose to lowly Buffalo next week!

I think being embarrassed by lowly Miami on national television qualifies.

Wait, these AREN'T the same old Jets!

The same old Jets used to kick the Phags' asses twice a year!

Yep, the times they are a changin'!

Giving up? LOL

We still have a good defense who just played like ****. I worried as **** but to give up is ridiculous. Look at what happened the Ravens D last year vs NYG. **** happens.

Need to bounce back. Next week is our season. If we get to the bye at 6-2 we're in great shape.

I've invested far to many years, too much time and too much money invested in this team. Tonight they once again f^#^ed me!!!!! They ripped my heart out just when I thought things were changing.

Of course there are some douchebags on this board who will say that I was just waiting for a time like this so I could say SAME OLD JETS. WRONG!!!!!! I had hope for this team, this year. Before tonight I thought that this might even be our year to go all the way.

Tonights loss wouldn't have been so bad but I haven't bet on the Jets in 15 years. In fact the last time I placed a bet on an NFL game was when I bet the Jets 15 years ago and again they lost when they should have won. Tonight they were 2 point favorites when last week they only gave up 10 points to one of the best offenses in the league. This game should have been a piece of cake. This franchise makes me physically ill.

Tonights loss reminds me of 1985 when they lost their 1st game and then won their next 10 in a row then they lost their next 5 games and just missed the playoffs.

F U Shotty!! How about growing a pair of b@lls before the 4th quarter!!!!

You should have given up last year, after that pathetic collapse down the stretch. No real surprise to me, I've managed to distance myself from this team. It's too bad my stream site got shut down, but I can live with sportsline gametracker and having a Jets or Giants game on in the background and just ignoring it. I was enjoying watching the Bears every week too, they pretty much became my favorite team to watch. Now I have to watch the crummy Jets and Giants again. I am a sad panda.

Tonights loss reminds me of 1985 when they lost their 1st game and then won their next 10 in a row then they lost their next 5 games and just missed the playoffs.

That was actually 1986 and they made the playoffs and won a playoff game against the Chiefs that season before losing a heartbreaker to the Browns in double OT.

Relax, things will only get better this season. You'll see.

Archived