**The Official SAME OLD JETS Thread**

The Troll

I've invested far to many years, too much time and too much money invested in this team. Tonight they once again f^#^ed me!!!!! They ripped my heart out just when I thought things were changing.

Of course there are some douchebags on this board who will say that I was just waiting for a time like this so I could say SAME OLD JETS. WRONG!!!!!! I had hope for this team, this year. Before tonight I thought that this might even be our year to go all the way.

Tonights loss wouldn't have been so bad but I haven't bet on the Jets in 15 years. In fact the last time I placed a bet on an NFL game was when I bet the Jets 15 years ago and again they lost when they should have won. Tonight they were 2 point favorites when last week they only gave up 10 points to one of the best offenses in the league. This game should have been a piece of cake. This franchise makes me physically ill.

Tonights loss reminds me of 1985 when they lost their 1st game and then won their next 10 in a row then they lost their next 5 games and just missed the playoffs.

F U Shotty!! How about growing a pair of b@lls before the 4th quarter!!!!

That was 1986, we made the playoffs, and lost to Cleveland. I put my fist through a door and the wall behind it ands had huge splinters in my arm lovely memories. Oh yeah and Lance Mehls career ending Injury as well. Great year that was. I thnk that might have also been the year Klecko blew out his patella tendon not sure though.,

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I forgot, these aren't the same old Jets and they didn't just lose to the Dolphins.

The Jets will lose to Buffalo and Oakland. Bank on it.

The Jets always lose to Oakland. Buffalo will just give the game away though. Trent Edwards makes Chad Pennington look like Brett Favre, the one from the late 90s.

Typical Jets is to lose games they should win, and win one or two games they really shouldn't. Looking over the schedule, the Jets theoretically should be winning all of these games, so I'm not sure exactly where the wins will come from. I guess they'll just hover around .500.

No wonder why nobody got behind my troll attempt yesterday. The Jets suck and the fanbase has figured that out. I wish my stream site was still up, ****ing NFL has been shutting them down. Please NFL, let me watch actual NFL franchises play, rather than the sucky Jets. Hell I don't even mind which teams you let me watch instead, I actually have grown fond of the Lions, especially when Stafford is playing. If you're not going to let me stream, at least put on 4 regular games a week so I get a choice. Nobody should be forced to watch Jets games or nothing, that's like offering death by gunshot to the head vs. death by drinking poison. It's not fair.

Yeah I forgot, these aren't the same old Jets and they didn't just lose to the Dolphins.

The Jets will lose to Buffalo and Oakland. Bank on it.

No, they will not. Bank on it.

The Jets were never "Super Bowl favorites," not with a Rookie HC and QB. Doesn't matter how good the two end up being. This is a growing year. Even great defenses have weeks they don't show up, team's that run them in to the ground, especially on the road. Even great offenses get shut down by mediocre at best defenses. This team never had all time great defense or offense. You folks gotta stop over-reacting to every flippin' game...if we beat the Pats and Texans we're Super Bowl contenders, if we lose to the Saints and Phins we're the laughingstock of the league again....amazing.

Being a Jet's fan seemed a lot less depressing in the pre-JN days, lol.

By the way, where the **** was this all world shutdown Cornerback we keep hearing about? Did he show up last night? I could've swore I saw moronic Jet fans compare him to Nnamdi Asomougha.

What a ****ing joke.

Aside from Braylon Edwards, the entire team sucked horse ****.

By the way, where the **** was this all world shutdown Cornerback we keep hearing about? Did he show up last night? I could've swore I saw moronic Jet fans compare him to Nnamdi Asomougha.

What a ****ing joke.

That was just one play. And that wasn't just Revis' fault, even though Ginn is faster. Both safeties let him get by also. I guess they all assumed he would drop it or Henne would miss him because he has accuracy issues.

What a ****ing joke.

He got burned, it happens.

The entire defense was a joke. Bryan Thomas and Calvin Pace were awful. Bart Scott was an embarrassment.

And where is Lito Shepphard? The guy has been out 3 ****ing weeks with a quad injury? Are you ****ing kidding me you *****?

Jets fans are hilarious. These are the same ones talking **** all week about the lock that was the Jets beating Miami. Idiots.

You're right.. those that were trash talking should be embarrassed.

However, for those who don't partake in jawing with rival fans, today is just about venting.

Any time I hear the phrase "same old Jets" I want to beat the living **** out of the person who says it.

What happened last night has absolutely nothing to do with anything that happened in Jets history. There is no mystical force that prevents the Jets from winning.

They lost a football game. Presuming that the "football gods" hate you because you are a Jets fan is pathetically narcissistic.

There are no "football gods." The only real connection between the Jets team that lost last night and any other Jets team from any point in history is the team name - nothing else.

Get over yourself and get over the game.

The Bills are ****ing toast!!!!

Go Jets!!!!

Any time I hear the phrase "same old Jets" I want to beat the living **** out of the person who says it.

What happened last night has absolutely nothing to do with anything that happened in Jets history. There is no mystical force that prevents the Jets from winning.

They lost a football game. Presuming that the "football gods" hate you because you are a Jets fan is pathetically narcissistic.

There are no "football gods." The only real connection between the Jets team that lost last night and any other Jets team from any point in history is the team name - nothing else.

Get over yourself and get over the game.

The Bills are ****ing toast!!!!

Go Jets!!!!

The Jets lost a divisional game on the road, which happens in the NFL believe it or not. When they win the next two games, all the people on the ledge here will be slobbering all over them again. It's comical.

What? People aren't allowed to have a place to blow off some steam??

It's called venting, I'm pretty sure. :roll:

What a ****ing joke.

Kris Jenkins played well I thought. If not for him, Miami probably has well over 200 yards rushing.

Anyone knocking Revis for that one completion is on crack. Revis has been a consistent shutdown corner and last time I checked, there were 2 other secondary players right there with him chasing Ginn.

Be pissed at the front 7 for not generating a pass rush.

Both safeties were late in helping out on that play they share the blame

Anyone knocking Revis for that one completion is on crack. Revis has been a consistent shutdown corner and last time I checked, there were 2 other secondary players right there with him chasing Ginn.

Be pissed at the front 7 for not generating a pass rush.

Like bergenjet said last night, give a QB that much time and the guy who runs a 4.1 40 is gonna beat the guy who runs a 4.2 40.

Ginn's TD is on the front seven for not generating any pressure.

oh cut the crap you guys-WE'RE IN FIRST PLACE-Miami is in THIRD-listening to the radio down here today you'd think we lost 55-0

LOL. I agree with ya SFJ, but I still think some of us just needed to vent. I needed to vent last night or else I might have really put a hole in my wall. This is the one place where I can vent or converse with mostly intelligent fans who know what their talkin about.

Anyone looking forward to the Bills? How many players do they have on IR now? 10?

Love how all the people that get on you for being realistic early in the game and call it being 'negative' are always the same people that flip the switch the second we lose the let down game and pretend the world is ending.

This team is an 8-8/9-7 team. Get over it.

I love how people think that because they stated some underachievement record that they are somehow a realist for not seeing or expecting more, but only seeing the realism of how easy it could be to reach such an underachievement record. And how they come and rub it in like they were right all along to support underachievement. And worse of all, want the overachievers to "Get over it".

Same'ol FANS! Thats really the problem.

hey, if anybody asked any one of you guys how you'd feel about leading the AFC east by the middle of October with a new coach and a new system and a rookie QB, what would you say? Remember; this was a 5-6-7 win team by ALL of our estimations just a month ago

Many of the guys distraught in this thread were the same ones thinking we had an elite defense and we're SB favorites 2 weeks ago..

We were never as good as you thought we were. It's your own damn faults.

SOJ? How about same old jets fans who get way to far ahead of themselves every year and refuse to look at this team anywhere near objectively.

Archived