Great Game

Fin Fan In Cali

I wanted to stop by and say great game. You have a good QB in Sanchez. Best of luck the rest of the way. Keep the faith.

Thanks brother, classy post.

That wild cat made the Jets look like rookies. Congratulations on the win!

i wish could lie and say i was being a nice guy at the game... But when that clock hit zero, we had to let the Jets fans around us know. They were SOOOOO F'n confident that it'd be a blowout.

as well you should mor...you know we would have given it to you guys for sure-great game guys congrats on a big win and a season saver to boot...

Thanks Fin - always expect class from your posts and never get disappointed.

You guys (unfortunately) got over a barrier by getting Pennington back in bandages and Henne on the field. Henning's arsenal with your RB's and an arm in the QB slot can be lethal as Rex and the Jets found out. Hated the outcome but it was a great game to watch.

Troll? I have been signed up on this site longer the you.:P

as well you should mor...you know we would have given it to you guys for sure-great game guys congrats on a big win and a season saver to boot...

John's niceness makes the rest of us look bad. I envy his class in these situations.
Agreed. John is the nicest guy on the internet. He's gone way out of his way to help total strangers on the other board. I love that man. I really do. He can have sex with my girlfriend.

wait what....

Yea think your biggest accomplishment of the game was finally getting Ted Ginn to catch a pass. he almost looked like a professional doing it. especially with 3 Jets players right on his heels

I guess he found his off the the island, huh....

Archived