The Jets win last night if The Noodle was at QB

JMJ

I said it 3 weeks ago as soon as he got injured; Pennington being out would be BAD for the Jets, not good. There is no way Pennington makes some of those plays that Henne made last night. Simply no way.

The Phins are a far more dangerous offense without The Noodle. I don't know why anyone here was happy to see Chad go down for the year.

Not totally true.

That third down pass on the last drive where Henne hit Camarillio was a pass that had alot of juice on it.

The fact though is that the QB didn't beat them. Miami controlled the LOS on the defensive side of the football and had great schemes to keep the blitz off Henne.

I think it's true. He probably would have failed on at least one of the 3rd downs that Henne converted and seeing how innefective he was, they wouldn't have played him on 1st and 2nd downs like they started doing with Henne. They would have just ran the wildcat on every 1st and 2nd down, picked up the easy 4-5 yards each time and then he could have gotten the 3rd and 1-2 if needed. With that said, if there is 10 seconds less on the clock, they don't win that game. Penny failing 1 play where Henne succeeded would have cost them the win.

Archived