The STILL IN FIRST PLACE NY Jets

SoFlaJets

climb back from the ledges, take the .45 Magnums out of your mouth, loosen that noose from 'round your neck, it's OK, because WE STLL LEAD THE AFC East!!!!

thank gawd u did not include gaspipe;)

The Def was exposed....not a good thing

Not excited with rematch of phins

Jills and raiders...not to worried

thank gawd u did not include gaspipe;)

The Def was exposed....not a good thing

Not excited with rematch of phins

Jills and raiders...not to worried

we'll get our revenge in Jersey afos...all I can say is I HATE the way Miami plays football-that sentiment was shared by the Fins fans around us...always followed by "hey, it works" .

It was friggin hot out there last night disadvantage to the defense-we'll see them again in the Garden state

we'll get our revenge in Jersey afos...all I can say is I HATE the way Miami plays football-that sentiment was shared by the Fins fans around us...always followed by "hey, it works" .

It was friggin hot out there last night disadvantage to the defense-we'll see them again in the Garden state

Most of the dudes are from the South..heat no excuse

We just suked

all I can say is I HATE the way Miami plays football-that sentiment was shared by the Fins fans around us...always followed by "hey, it works" .

You guys are ridiculous.

I know what is coming, you know what is coming, your D knows what is coming...so stop it? You know exactly what the offense is going to do, go ahead and stop it.

You guys are ridiculous.

I know what is coming, you know what is coming, your D knows what is coming...so stop it? You know exactly what the offense is going to do, go ahead and stop it.

Miami deserved to win that game last night-no doubt. Miami also has The Patriots and Jets in front of them so temper your enthusiasm it's not like you just won the Super Bowl 55-0-although if you listen to the garbage being spewed out of the radio this morning you'd think they had-third place my friend THIRD

Miami deserved to win that game last night-no doubt. Miami also has The Patriots and Jets in front of them so temper your enthusiasm it's not like you just won the Super Bowl 55-0-although if you listen to the garbage being spewed out of the radio this morning you'd think they had-third place my friend THIRD

WTF you talking about.

You were saying how "you hate how miami plays football"

Well, im assuming you are talking about wildcat. That's why I wrote what I wrote.

Yeah, we are in 3d place, 2-0 in the division, and one game out of first place.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Superbowls aren't won in october, as a jests fan, you should know.

WTF you talking about.

Well, im assuming you are talking about wildcat. That's why I wrote what I wrote.

Third place

WTF you talking about.

yer right. all good championship teams like to be 2nd from last in their division in october :rl:

Third place

Dolphins are effectively a half game back. As they would win the tie breakers with either NE or the Jets. Jets are effectively a half game up over the Pats as they would win the tie breaker.

All three teams control their own destiny. Dolphins have won 2 in a row and last year won the AFCE are a rough start, they have reason to be happy.

Dolphins are effectively a half game back. As they would win the tie breakers with either NE or the Jets. Jets are effectively a half game up over the Pats as they would win the tie breaker.

All three teams control their own destiny. Dolphins have won 2 in a row and last year won the AFCE are a rough start, they have reason to be happy.

yea, just like I said; Third Place

Archived