AFO is on the way to Optometrist

afosomf

I think whatever the call was on the field, there was no irrefutable evidence to turnover the call. I thought he did not get both feet down when I first saw it. The replay did not convince me either way. In the end, the correct call was likely made.

His feet touched three times and he never bobbled the ball. The announcers were just flat out wrong and never changed their opinion. The fact that it wasn't challenged was the real vindication.

Yes they did. Tirico said it was not a catch when they showed the replay. Chucky said tongue and cheek, it was a catch and he is sticking to it.

One foot definitely touched twice anyways.

first off... his other foot grazed the surface of the field, which would be his foot being down...

but... what i would like to see clarified by the NFL officials today is whether it has to be a left and a right foot or if the same foot can touch twice.

the rule says both feet must be down, but makes no mention if 2 of the same feet count...

He dragged the toe, he was in.

Too bad Cotch was 100%, they really could've opened up the passing game.

Cotch is likely sitting out next week, he re-injured his hammy.

Didn't matter with the ****y defense we had. I want to understand how we could've been that poor, defending the wildcat, and when Henne dropped back to pass. I hate saying this every single time...we are only successful when we get pressure!

Archived