Acid reflux

Verde

I have it. Doc said to stop eating/drinking stuff that contributes to acid reflux. Strangely, he made no mention of watching the Jets, who clearly give me agita. Should I stop watching them? lol

stick to Shrooms...

Or eat more bacon and less tofu;)

Wait a minute? You have acid reflux? Thats not fair. Your not fat-burpy and eat everything in sight. Though I do know that person very well.

I think your Dr's should stick to complimenting your boobs and stop trying to give you health advice.

lol.. different doctor.

Yeah, go figure. I do put hot sauce on everything, though. lol

Thats my problem to much hot stuff not enough water.. i get it all the time especialy if i ate alot of salty and spicey foods

Oh and i use Pepcaid Complete when i have it bad

4 U Mick

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1FddY5qO8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1FddY5qO8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have it. Doc said to stop eating/drinking stuff that contributes to acid reflux. Strangely, he made no mention of watching the Jets, who clearly give me agita. Should I stop watching them? lol

Keep watching the Jets Verde. Just cut back a little on the Diet Pepsi. :biggrin:

Did you just ask a woman, in a public form, if she's overweight????

thumb_star-trek---ALERT-Condition--Red.jpg

LOL!! I think he said "all of you". I was defending y'all too.

You see what happens when you change your avatar?

I'm back to my original avatar.. which is what I had when the Jets were 3-0. It's for the good of the team. :)

Thanks "doc". You assume everyone is overweight just because you are/were? That's not my issue.

I didn't ASSUME you were overweight. I asked. You asked for help and I shared what helped me. Sorry for trying to help.

Archived