Next two weeks will tell the tale...

NYJ37/12

Anyone who has followed the JETS long enough knows that it is these kind of games that are the most to worry about. The games where a win should come fairly easy. If the JETS can take care of business against two very bad football teams these next two weeks, I think we have a different team.

Anyone who has followed the JETS long enough knows that it is these kind of games that are the most to worry about. The games where a win should come fairly easy. If the JETS can take care of business against two very bad football teams these next two weeks, I think we have a different team.

IMHO if the Jets lose more than 1 out of the next 3 games, then the Jets are pretenders not contenders. Win all 3 and they are contenders. Lose one and it is questionable.

IMHO if the Jets lose more than 1 out of the next 3 games, then the Jets are pretenders not contenders. Win all 3 and they are contenders. Lose one and it is questionable.

I agree completely (I hate you, Hoodie :D).

Bills & Fins at home & Raiders on the road. There is no excuse to lose any of those team.

I'll go even further.

The Jets are only real contenders if they're 7-2 going into the Pats-Jets rematch.

that would hurt. but your right. you cannot lose to the raiders or bills and consider yourself any good.

You can lose to the raiders and still be considered a good team.

You can lose to the Bills and still be considered a good team.

You can lose to Miami and still be considered a good team

You can NOT lose to the Raiders, Bills and Dolphins and still be considered a good team.

That's fair, but one game at a time. Jets have to take care of business against what looks to be an inferior Bills team. Division games are tough. Buffalo played both the fish and the Patsies tough. Jets can't sleep this week. They expected to go into Miami and win, and that bit them in their collective asses.

Next week I'll be worried about them looking past the Raiders towards their big rematch, but they need to beat the Bills first. If they lose next week, I'll be in an SOJ coma.

That's fair, but one game at a time. Jets have to take care of business against what looks to be an inferior Bills team. Division games are tough. Buffalo played both the fish and the Patsies tough. Jets can't sleep this week. They expected to go into Miami and win, and that bit them in their collective asses.

Next week I'll be worried about them looking past the Raiders towards their big rematch, but they need to beat the Bills first. If they lose next week, I'll be in an SOJ coma.

Step away from the light Slats!!!!

I don't think he did...everyone has their bad games, but we already had a couple. If we lose to the Raiders, SOJ all the way.

That's why it is out of context.

If the Jets now lose to the Raiders you have SOJ. But hypothetically if the Jets went into Oakland 6-0 and left 6-1, then you don't have SOJ you have a team that had a bad game. Good teams have a bad game every once in a while, bad teams make a habit out of it.

As I said originally, if the Jets lose 2 of the next 3 they are pretenders; win all 3 - contenders, lose 1 it is questionable.

This is the key here. Why do so many people think the sky is falling when the Jets lost a divisional game on the road to a team that won the division last year?