I hate BANKS!!!

LiLMiCKMANTLE

Straight WOLVES in sheeps clothing...

When you can get a house safe either bolted to the basement or if you live in a house with no basement to the slab. Keep money and guns in it. This is what i do and when Im feeling bad I grab a sandwich, open it up, sit down and all of a sudden Im happy.

Money and guns practical Prozac.

When you can get a house safe either bolted to the basement or if you live in a house with no basement to the slab. Keep money and guns in it. This is what i do and when Im feeling bad I grab a sandwich, open it up, sit down and all of a sudden Im happy.

Money and guns practical Prozac.

Can i borrow one of your guns??? and by any chance do you own a ski mask??

Straight WOLVES in sheeps clothing...
Apparently you don't know the story. The Bank of Italy merged with the Bank of America in the late 20's. A.P. Giannini physically pulled all the money out of The Bank of Italy in a few trunks and started doing business on the street while San Francisco burned behind him in 1906 immediately after the earthquake. The Bank of America went on to become one the largest banks in the world.

I actually moved all of our assets to a local credit union four years ago because I was getting slammed for everything and the interest was better.

All of them no matter which one it is they are all a bunch of theives!!!!!!!! poor get poorer while the rich keep getting rich... I hate this freaking world we live in..... end rant!!

They're like lawyers ( all except JGB) , a necessary evil. ;)

Apparently you don't know the story. The Bank of Italy merged with the Bank of America in the late 20's. A.P. Giannini physically pulled all the money out of The Bank of Italy in a few trunks and started doing business on the street while San Francisco burned behind him in 1906 immediately after the earthquake. The Bank of America went on to become one the largest banks in the world.

I actually moved all of our assets to a local credit union four years ago because I was getting slammed for everything and the interest was better.

Yea im going to have to start doing that because the fees and other stupid charges are crazy..

Can i borrow one of your guns??? and by any chance do you own a ski mask??

I would but my heads kinda big so one of my ski mask would probably look like a black party dress on you with places cut out for the titties and the cooch. Though it may scare the bank employees not sure its going to work.

Guys: Do NOT make the quotes below political. I think they're a great historical affirmation of our current thoughts about banks.

...and why I like my credit union!

Past Presidents, not including the Founding Fathers

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and

commerce." —
James A. Garfield, President of the United States

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." —
President Woodrow Wilson

Founding Father's Quotes on Banking (Maybe some repeats from "Founding Father's Quotes" / Information tends to converge)

Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The

issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to

whom it properly belongs." —
Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

Andrew Jackson

"If Congress has the right [it doesn't] to issue paper money [currency], it was given to them to be used by...[the government] and not to be delegated to individuals or corporations" —
President Andrew Jackson
, Vetoed Bank Bill of 1836

James Madison

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." —
James Madison

All of them no matter which one it is they are all a bunch of theives!!!!!!!! poor get poorer while the rich keep getting rich... I hate this freaking world we live in..... end rant!!

doesnt matter what is in place... poor will always be poor and the rich will always be rich. Stop worrying. You are free to do as the government tells you.

Archived