I have a friend (Sort Of) named Keith

Maxman

Anyhow he really isn't my friend. But he hangs around with people that I am kind of friends with. Truth be told, the whole group is really a bunch of a'holes. Anyhow I want to group to dump Keith because he is holding us back.

We aren't destined for greatness but without him we could be average. With him we will never achieve it. Yet the group let's him hang around.

I never really brought it up to the group because Keith is very jealous of how funny I am. One time a friends wife said that I was by far the funniest in the group. And she would know because she goes to comedy clubs all the time. Anyhow he never got over that and has been cold to me ever since the comment was made years ago.

He also is very jealous of my elite status in MMA circles due to my friendship with Kimbo Slice. Anyhow, what should I do? Keith is really any a'hole and I don't have time for his drama anymore. So tell me Abby do I lose Keith even if it means losing the whole group? Is making them choose wrong?

Signed,

Perplexed in Parlin

you want advice??? :lol:

i dont know anyone who could give you ADVICE.

maybe you could try an ADVICE column..

where would one find one of those?? :D

wait.. did you say you were funny? i think you need more then advice.. obviously you are delusional.

wait.. did you say you were funny? i think you need more then advice.. obviously you are delusional.

Shouldn't you be on twitter?

I think Keith is secretly in love with you and wants you for himself away from the group - when the wife said you were funny his jealousy fumed at the prospect of losing you -- confron Keith and explore the possibilities.

Abby

But Abby I don't feel the same way about him. Oh wait, I know I will make out with him to see if my feelings change. That worked for Monica once on Friends.

Thank you so much Abby.

An advice column? Didn't we used to have one around here? I wonder where Marko is these days...

Archived