Revel in a JI Mods Misery Day! Wallow in his Suffering!

Warfish

Hey Guys, long time no talk! Ol' Warfish here!

My townhouse burned up a wee bit the other day, and it made me think of JN and how much some of you guys hate us JI guys and JI Mods especially.

So I figured I'd be a good sport, and stop by (since I havn't much of late, which I regret) and give the more angry JI Mod haters something to enjoy post-Dolphins debacle (eh, still 3-2 though, we're ok still....maybe!)

Max, hope all is well my old friend, to you and all your Mods and Posters. Good to see JN is still rocking and thriving, and has a great community (no, seriously) with it's own unique flavor (been having some reading fun today).

And sorry I havn't been round much. I miss alot of you guys, but one day a William Wallace type may come along, and unite the tribes of jetsinterwebland, and all will be good with the....yeah, probably not. Lol.

J...E...T...S...JETS JETS JETS!

My townhouse burned up a wee bit the other day, and it made me think of JN and how much some of you guys hate us JI guys and JI Mods especially.

So I figured I'd be a good sport, and stop by (since I havn't much of late, which I regret) and give the more angry JI Mod haters something to enjoy post-Dolphins debacle (eh, still 3-2 though, we're ok still....maybe!)

Max, hope all is well my old friend, to you and all your Mods and Posters. Good to see JN is still rocking and thriving, and has a great community (no, seriously) with it's own unique flavor (been having some reading fun today).

And sorry I havn't been round much. I miss alot of you guys, but one day a William Wallace type may come along, and unite the tribes of jetsinterwebland, and all will be good with the....yeah, probably not. Lol.

Damn dude that is terrible. I hope everything works out. The Jets will deliver in Buffalo to pickup your spirits, they're dependable like that.......

Fish, I am very sorry to hear that. I hope all else is well.

Wow...that sucks..at least you're ok and nobody got hurt. good to see you around these parts.

Pffftt..who hates the JI mods? I think only Ham was the hated one..and rightfully so for taking down the political forum that I liked reading..and yes, it's all his fault.

Hey, what's your opinion of Joe Gibbs? lets hear it one more time..I know that will make you feel good..lol :)

i really don't think anyone here is gonna be happy that your townhouse burned up because you're a JI mod. hating JI is more about the principle and the transformation it underwent...from a fun place to post to a place that forbid you from talking badly about the players or even reporters. it became a joke...and still is (as evidenced by sooth's megalomaniacal deleting of someone's thread just so he could make the same thread later to "break the news"). but that's for another thread. sorry to hear your house burned up.

i really don't think anyone here is gonna be happy that your townhouse burned up because you're a JI mod.QUOTE]

I know neck. I was being a wee bit fecetious. Gave me an excuse to come by and say hello. As I say, I miss many of you folks.

This is totally unreal. ji will stop at nothing to steal our posters. Now they are burning their own houses down to promote their site. Unreal.

:-P

Sorry about your townhouse. If you need a place to say the sofa in the employee lounge is all yours.

This is totally unreal. ji will stop at nothing to steal our posters. Now they are burning their own houses down to promote their site. Unreal.

:-P

Sorry about your townhouse. If you need a place to say the sofa in the employee lounge is all yours.

I knew there was a reason I liked you so much Max. That was funny as hell.

Archived