Bills Fans are Pissed

Bob

I saw a Fins fan post somewhere that he hated the Jets, but he felt sorry for the Bills because the Jets are an angry hornet's nest, and the Fins managed to agitate them on Monday. This game could be funny if this defense really is pissed. If they can score 3 points against the Browns, I'd imagine they would score at least -14 points against the Jets.

I saw a Fins fan post somewhere that he hated the Jets, but he felt sorry for the Bills because the Jets are an angry hornet's nest, and the Fins managed to agitate them on Monday. This game could be funny if this defense really is pissed. If they can score 3 points against the Browns, I'd imagine they would score at least -14 points against the Jets.

I'll tell you, down here you'd think the Dolphins just won the Super Bowl-they're STLL crowing about it. All I know is one thing; They BETTER beat us in 3 weeks or they're NEVER gonna hear the end of it from us Jets fans. Of course they prolly won't even BE here after they lose-unlike the Pats fans who always show up-except Alk of course....

It's just a stupid, worthless idea, that's going to accomplish nothing..

It may accomplish one thing.

It could force Goodell & the Executive comittee into forcing wilson to move to Toronto.

Should the Bills be blacked out later this season and not for the the NFL Network Thursday night game against the Jets (SOLD OUT), Goodell could advise Wilson that unless he wants to sell the team or move to Canada, he would not be receiveing any additional funding from the NFL.

After All, the NFL has been trying for years to get the Bills to put up or shut up & Ralph wilson still thinks the NFL should have an "OPEN CHECK" policy with his team & their stadium...

Archived