no easy pickens this week

Here we go....

The Lock 2-3

Bengals -5 vs Texicans

Honarable Mention 3-1

Minnesota -3 vs Ravens

parlay pick 4-0

Seahawks -3 vs Cardinals

Texas D will falter again but like last week Schaub will get some scores but I still see them a TD short

Minny at home and Baltimore D will be interesting hookup but Vikes cruise in the end

Last one was tough I tend to go for the favs too much but Seattle D tough at home and not sure how Warner will handle elements -- if any -

was gonna go with either St Loo or KC with the points but chickened out

enjoy the games everyone.

Last week 2-1 11-4 overall 2-3 on the lock

Here we go....

The Lock 2-3

Bengals -5 vs Texicans

Honarable Mention 3-1

Minnesota -3 vs Ravens

parlay pick 4-0

Seahawks -3 vs Cardinals

Texas D will falter again but like last week Schaub will get some scores but I still see them a TD short

Minny at home and Baltimore D will be interesting hookup but Vikes cruise in the end

Last one was tough I tend to go for the favs too much but Seattle D tough at home and not sure how Warner will handle elements -- if any -

hate the card

like the ravens to cover +3

that's it

The Ratbirds couldn't cover at home against Cincinnati. What makes you think they can do it on the road against Minny?

This is the NFL. Things change very quickly on a week-to-week basis. Plus, the Bengals and Ravens are very familiar with each other in a divisional rivalry; Minnesota and Baltimore haven't played each other in 4 years.

Minnesota beating Baltimore is certainly no LOCK.

This is the NFL. Things change very quickly on a week-to-week basis. Plus, the Bengals and Ravens are very familiar with each other in a divisional rivalry; Minnesota and Baltimore haven't played each other in 4 years.

Minnesota beating Baltimore is certainly no LOCK.

Granted. There are very few games you can you can actually guarantee who will be the winner in. This season I see but one game I'd make that call in. It'll happen Janurary 3rd, 2010, and in New York no less! The Bengals outlast the Jets 31-27.

Could Nick Ferraro put this game up as a betting line for "Lock Of The Year"? wink.gif

Last week 2-1 11-4 overall 2-3 on the lock

Here we go....

The Lock 2-3

Bengals -5 vs Texicans

Honarable Mention 3-1

Minnesota -3 vs Ravens

parlay pick 4-0

Seahawks -3 vs Cardinals

I'm feeling a Houston upset in Cincy.

your locks suck

Your not kidding -- snakebit again -- new rules I will no longer use the lock word.

I woke up Sunday morning knowing Cincy was a bad way to go but I never backtrack.

I knew I should have gone with KC and St. LOuis with the points.

a nice 11-4 recored is now a pedestsrian 11-7 2 -4 on mt "Best Bet".

0-3 for the first time (and I am sure not the last) this season.

oh yes one more thing 'Same old Phucking JETS"

Til next week. :cheers:

Archived