short time jet can break a long time jet record this sunday

ylekram

I remember them making a big deal out of that streak when I was young.

Nice job feely... Makes you think, out of all the bad draft picks in our clubs history, Nugent must be the worst by far..

that nugent pick was a complete tragedy. our day 1 drafrt consisted of doug jolley and mike nugent. what a joke. lol.

Gawd, people criticize Tanny, but he is 10 times the GM Bradway was. Bradway probably set our franchise back 10 years. His draft picks all turned to ****, and we always had to settle for "next best" in free agency or trade situations. Read: Winifield, Lynch...

Tannenbaum has came in and in 4 years now put together a team talented enough on both sides of the ball to contend.

Gawd, people criticize Tanny, but he is 10 times the GM Bradway was. Bradway probably set our franchise back 10 years. His draft picks all turned to ****, and we always had to settle for "next best" in free agency or trade situations. Read: Winifield, Lynch...

Tannenbaum has came in and in 4 years now put together a team talented enough on both sides of the ball to contend.

Now to be fair, Bradway did get future HOF'er Kerry "Hollywood" Rhodes in rd 4.

ibjifw

I remember the streak. and joe walton sends him out for something like a 55 yarder at the end of a half or something to end the streak. way to go joe

As much as I hated clueless Joe Walton, you can't blame him here. Coaches shouldn't be concerned with streaks and stats. If he though he had the leg to make the kick, then have him attempt it.

Archived