So I've Had This Psychic Think Going This Year

SoFlaJets

it's weird, I sort of know by how I feel before the games have been happening-the two times I've slept uneasy we have lost....this game? If I were a betting man I would put my $$$ on the Jets-I have that relaxed not-to-worry vibe running through my body...

it's weird, I sort of know by how I feel before the games have been happening-the two times I've slept uneasy we have lost....this game? If I were a betting man I would put my $$$ on the Jets-I have that relaxed not-to-worry vibe running through my body...

spread is 10, this isn't helping

Seriously? You need a psychic vibe to tell you the Jets will win tomorrow? You're playing Buffalo - a team that looks like it has already given up on the season. A QB that threw for 29 yards last week. A team with quality starters on IR. Jets should win by at least 10 points.

Seriously? You need a psychic vibe to tell you the Jets will win tomorrow? You're playing Buffalo - a team that looks like it has already given up on the season. A QB that threw for 29 yards last week. A team with quality starters on IR. Jets should win by at least 10 points.

Hey remember when Buffalo had a 9 pt lead on New England with 5 minutes left.

Hey remember when Buffalo had a 9 pt lead on New England with 5 minutes left.

First game of the season, Bubba. It's week 6 and the Bills are already reserving tee times for the off-season, which can't come soon enough (and probably sooner for coach Juron). Put it this way, if the Bills beat the Jets I will be incredibly shocked - although I would enjoy it very much.

We'll see...what, exactly?

The Jets have a 50% chance of winning this game. It's not exactly going to wow anyone if you pick it correctly.

If you need to up your post count - try the Word Association thread in The Lounge.

Archived