****Official Jets vs Bills Gameday Thread****

war ensemble

Who's ready for another game of football?!?!

Coming off two straight losses, the Jets will come out angry...and hopefully let their play do the talking for them instead of Twitter. Look for Leon and Clowney to have big games. Woodhead will be something interesting out of the slot if he plays. Calvin Pace now has his feet wet and there's no reason why he won't come out and help out a lackluster pass and rush defense last game.

Watch out for a good defensive showing and some nice Sanchez long balls mixed up with Leon bursts. I'm going to be at the game, and because of that, I will guarantee a Jets win! Nothing is better for the Jets coming off a losing streak than my presence!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

And some music to get us pumped up:

wxrhRBUyWPY

EpMuCrbxE8A

JK83X0tGQEU

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will deal with you after I am done fixing the Yankees problems.

Alright the Yankees are tied up so I will finish with them later.

For you son, no metal. Jets links. Previews, podcasts, anything Jets. Make it informative, make it Jets. Shake it off and do better next week. :-P

All the kids that listen to metal sit at your lunch table. Notice all those empty seats next to you? Yeah now you are catching on, lol.

I think Max is trying to call people who listen to metal losers. Me and Max are going to have to have a long talk about this in person. Clear up this misunderstanding.

I kid I kid.

All the kids that listen to metal sit at your lunch table. Notice all those empty seats next to you? Yeah now you are catching on, lol.

Haha, dude there a ton of kids at school my age who listen to metal. The kids that listen to Black Eyed Peas and your type of pop are faggots with high-pitched voices. :cheers:

Haha, dude there a ton of kids at school my age who listen to metal. The kids that listen to Black Eyed Peas and your type of pop are faggots with high-pitched voices. :cheers:

I listen to pop? Learn something new every day. Hey Bruce Springsteen you are the new pop king I guess. Someone had to replace MJ.

You listen to the Black Eyed Peas.

I listen to them? Yes your honor I have heard their music. It was on the NFL opening kickoff. I judge myself more on the music that I purchase \ seek out.

BTW if some black eye peas fan once to sit at your lunch table you should probably let them. Just saying. :-P

Back on topic. The Jets defense better redeem themselves tomorrow. Total shut down, less than 10 points, that is what I am hoping for.

I listen to them? Yes your honor I have heard their music. It was on the NFL opening kickoff. I judge myself more on the music that I purchase \ seek out.

BTW if some black eye peas fan once to sit at your lunch table you should probably let them. Just saying. :-P

Back on topic. The Jets defense better redeem themselves tomorrow. Total shut down, less than 10 points, that is what I am hoping for.

Hopefully the Jets' D plays better than the Yankees' D here. :eek:

I listen to pop? Learn something new every day. Hey Bruce Springsteen you are the new pop king I guess. Someone had to replace MJ.

and you make fun of the empty seats at the metal table? even the star trek table laughs at the springsteen table. at least the metal table has "dirty" bitches in skin tight jeans.

Lose this game, we're basically done, regardless of record.

We NEED this W, ****ing kill them!

You're nuts...lol...done at 3-3? how long have you been watching football? you are the epitome of a bandwagon fan.

And since Montreal Jet won't be at this game we have a good shot at winning it..lol J/K

Sanchez has to do a better job of handling the ball. he was awful in wet weather against the Titans/Oilers. please, have Mangold shove a towel down his ass to wipe your pretty southern cal hands in this nasty weather.

GO JETS!

Archived