****Official Jets vs Bills Gameday Thread****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Streak wasted because of a Sanchez **** up...

Rookies are frustrating...

Gotta have faith though... he just needs a boost to get going again... or more than one WR to throw to at a time... imagine if Braylon wasnt here... omfg

Missing the kick is not on sanchez.

44yd kicks need to be made.

However, with 26 seconds left, don't call TO if your plan is to run it. RUN IT, then call the TO. You have 25 seconds to get that play off and call TO.

However, with 26 seconds left, don't call TO if your plan is to run it. RUN IT, then call the TO. You have 25 seconds to get that play off and call TO.

Dude it was a 44 yard kick with time running out with high wind and rain...

Get real

In this weather with all the wind and moisture and with time expiring, no time to set up? I'm calling BS on that one. 44 is not a chip shot by any means let alone when you can't prep and facing this weather.

i hope brady gets injured. i really do......and i dont ever say that....

pats up 45-0 on a 0-5 team at halftime (the largest lead in the nfl at halftime since 1950)

the pats come out 3rd qtr.....with brady.....play action, deep balls, throwing all of the field....and throws his 6th td pass of the game.

whata ****in joke

i hope brady gets injured. i really do......and i dont ever say that....

pats up 45-0 on a 0-5 team at halftime (the largest lead in the nfl at halftime since 1950)

the pats come out 3rd qtr.....with brady.....play action, deep balls, throwing all of the field....and throws his 6th td pass of the game.

whata ****in joke

Karma is a bitch... see what happened last time they did that ****? Where is their title from 07'? Oh thats right

Everyone laughed at the Bills and Cleveland in the wind but when its blowing 25 miles per hour there really is not much you can do in the passing game. Shotty once again is an Idiot because rather than using a short passing game hes calling plays down field. Short slants and screen plays should be the order of the day along with the running game . 205 yards rushing is great first half numbers we should hit 300 for the day but we have to protect the ball so STOP passing down field shott.

Did you watch last weeks game?

Yes they went almost 3 quarters worth of time without a TD between the first TD and TJs first in the 4th...

Thats alot of stalled drives...

Overall this year this offense stalls out... a lot

Archived