****Official Jets vs Bills Gameday Thread****

war ensemble

I remember why I don't come here during the game. You guys are all doucheys when things don't go our way. Where's Madmike these days? He can come here and you guys can give him some pointers...

Go play Tetris. :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is beyond horrendous if it weren't for two completely lucky TJ runs we would be down by 10 right now. We are not a good team, the first three games were the exception not the rule. All they did was get our hopes up way too much from where they were earlier in the preseason. We are an 8-8 team, not a playoff team.

You DO know how STUPID this sounds right ?

Go play Tetris. :lol:

Tetris sucks.

But seriously, 3rd and 3 and we play 2 downs and pass it both times? And people are putting it all on Sanchez? You've got to be kidding me. TJ is even looking good this game! Hell, he's looking great! How the **** stupid can an OC be? ****

Tetris sucks.

But seriously, 3rd and 3 and we play 2 downs and pass it both times? And people are putting it all on Sanchez? You've got to be kidding me. TJ is even looking good this game! Hell, he's looking great! How the **** stupid can an OC be? ****

I questioned the passes too considering how "off" Sanchez is.

Tetris sucks.

Shotty is awful he is not helping the rookie along at all...

Look at Orton... that is a good example of how to not put it all on your QB...

You CAN'T let a team like the Bills hang around. We should have been up by 3 scores right now.

Exactly after talking sh*t about the Miami game all the previous week and then being shown up like chumps on Monday Night and then still talking sh*t after the game you think this team would try and actually show up.

A game at home after the monday night game should have been an absolute massacre especially a team as ****ty as the bills. Maybe the players and coaches should shut the ***** up about swagger and actually show something on the field.

Archived